CountryBlock

Moved

Total Downloads: 956 - First Release: May 19, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 25, 2018

5/5, 6 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated CountryBlock with a new update entry:

2. I hate to be the one to ask the dumb question, but where are these country abbreviations coming from? Do we have a link or a list?

3. Recently it has started to kick people that's from Sweden and Israel. The plugin think they're from JP.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin doesn't handle any of that, the websites it uses handles the country lookups. If the IP is reporting the country wrong, then it's an issue with the websites.

5. What I meant was perhaps there's an updated API for countrycheck. I'll google around

6. Doesn't seems to be working anymore. Not blocking any China players.. Update?

Also could there be an additional option to have minimum hours on records? I know there is steam check plugin but I just want this option just for a specific country.

It will let players that actually don't cheat play by records and let people still play for legit ones.

It would be really helpful!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2016
  7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll check, but nothing has changed that would break it.

Mmmm, not really wanting to integrate this with Steam and do the same checks the other plugin does, so you may want to request either that the other plugin check this plugin, else the other plugin expose something for me to call.

8. I have many players coming hackers coming from china although I could block the country, I would just feel bad for legit players. SteamCheck plugin checks hours on all players regardless of country. I just want this specific country to have this play hours check.

9. Good luck. I blocked most of the Asian countries. And, if you don't change it to "ban immediately" they keep trying with different countries as their IP until they can get on your server and then they crash it. So, like I said. Good luck. It's not worth the headache from my standpoint.

10. So if I want to white list someone when they are not on can I just do grant user "steam id" countryblocker.bypass and would that work?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, that would do it.

Could I see a screenshot or your oxide/logs showing the connections?

12. Countryblock not block russians ;c
    I must ban manually IP's : 94.245.130.90 , 80.95.39.117 (russian ip's)

Countryblock config :
    Code:
    {
      "AdminExcluded": true,
      "BanInstantly": true,
      "CountryList": [
        "CN",
        "RU",
        "BY"
      ],
      "Whitelist": false
    }
    I use EnhancedBanSystem with MySQL base, maybe this is problem?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin blocks based on your config for what is returned from the sites that lookup the IP.

14. Plugin work before update, now chinese and russian players join to server without problems

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Before what update?

16. I think before oxide update

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Nothing changed that would affect it if loaded. Are you sure the plugin is loaded?

18. Yes because i can reload this plugin
    I think all worked before i install EnhancedBanSystem, but im not sure

19. Hi there is something wierd going on when I installed it I just blocked. KR and it was kicking people in US and all over the world every now and then after I removed the plugin it stopped kicking people randomly. Is there something wrong? I am using Oxide 2.0 Rust Legacy.