1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

2. Lol Wut? Which Wulf answered #1 ;) I'll keep after the testing over there if it's OK? Github is better for this detail level I think. From the participants in the thread, there would appear several of us having same issue.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I meant it was fine to keep it here, but GitHub works. :p

4. Bypass worked for me.

try to manually load steam.sp1 from the rust project folder and see what it would tell. 2 things possibly - on windows 10 running powershell scripts is restricted by default - this can be a problem. Or it is possible that the internet explorer setup isn't complete. I use to have both, so... =)

5. Ok, +1 to our problem. One of the ppl I'm contacting with has the same problem on his side....

6. When trying to build the oxide project I have about nine build errrors saying something like
    Code:
    Error    MSB3073    The command "powershell -ExecutionPolicy Bypass C:\Users\akclark\Source\repos\Oxide\Steam.ps1 -project Oxide.Blackwake -dotnet net35 -appid 423410 -branch 'public' -managed 'BlackwakeServer_Data\Managed'" exited with code 1.    Blackwake    C:\Users\akclark\Source\repos\Oxide\Games\Oxide.Blackwake\Blackwake.csproj    67"
    Is this the same thing you guys are talking about?

7. Nope. Just the PS script doesn't seems to run correctly.
    Here is what you should do:
    1. Check that Internet Explorer is setup correctly on your machine. Just run it and if it would ask you to choose settings - do that.
    2. After step 2 try to compile rust project again. If this won't work - check the steps above. Try to run the script on your own and see what it would return as an answer.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Visual Studio log (not messages) will tell you exactly what is wrong, no need to run it separately.

9. Nope. It just says that the script "exited with code 1. " and that's it. To find out the reason I had to run it in the console.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not the messages, the actual log. If you trace through the log it will show you all of the errors that happened during the script.