1. Greetings, I'm trying to get a private server running, but I'm getting an exception whenever I try to add a plugin (works fine without any plugins). I have both RustDedicated.exe and CSharpCompiler.exe set to run as admin.

This is a fresh install of Rust both and Oxide, both downloaded this morning.

Pastebin of full log: 09:42 [Info] Loading Oxide Core v2.0.3773... 09:42 [Info] Loading extensions... - Pastebin.com

Important bit:
    Code:
    9:46 AM [Error] Exception while starting compiler v1.0.0.94:  (ArgumentException: Key duplication when adding: PATH)
      at System.Collections.Hashtable.PutImpl (System.Object key, System.Object value, Boolean overwrite) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Collections.Hashtable.Add (System.Object key, System.Object value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Collections.Specialized.ProcessStringDictionary.Add (System.String key, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo.get_EnvironmentVariables () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PluginCompiler.CheckCompiler () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    09:46 [Error] Error while compiling: compiler v1.0.0.94 couldn't be started
    startup bat file:
    Code:
    @echo off
    RustDedicated.exe -batchmode +server.port 28015 +rcon.port 28016 +rcon.ip 0.0.0.0 +rcon.password "changeme" +server.worldsize 4000 +server.seed 2659

2. @Lohoydo Edit file with notepad++ for parts you need once you have fixed the error above

Attached Files:

3. It results in the same error, right down to the version number of the compiler.

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have any security software?

5. I have AVG running and the windows firewall. The firewall rules are setup for permitting access, and AVG has not detected anything about Rust, the server or oxide.

Probably should have mentioned its a 64bit system

6. Not sure what's changed, but its working now. If I knew how to add the fixed tag to the title I would