CommandBlock

Moved

Total Downloads: 985 - First Release: Oct 15, 2014 - Last Update: Aug 30, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. groups don't seem to do anything, Set up the permission nodes but the game seems to think everyone is admin regardless of whats there

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This has nothing to do with the Oxide permissions, it blocks the commands for Rust's auth level system.

3. Was referring to this. Using groups to give the permissions. And it ignores it. The whole permission system seems wonky Trying to set that as the only perms and it has no effect. I fully understand what this plugin does and misread what he said.

Attached Files:

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those permissions don't exist with anything as far as I know of, so I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish. This plugin blocks console commands based on the auth level you specify in it's config, that's all.

5. I'll try and figure it out myself. Auth 1,2 are the same thing. I was trying to restrict auth 1 commands and abilities through oxide groups and it didnt work. Had nothing to do with the plugin i was continuing from a post a user made.

http://oxidemod.org/threads/permissions-not-working-using-invalid-permissions.8579/

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The only available permissions are the ones mentioned specifically by plugins on their Overview pages right now, so trying to assign them with Oxide's permission system will not work.

7. Personally I put 1 or 2 blocks it for everyone :-(

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oh derp, yeah, I was thinking about my other plugin. The auth level is actually for the command usage!

9. Ok so for now dont is possible Block Just for moderator ?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not without modification.

11. Code:
    {
      "Messages": {
        "Blocked": "Sorry, that command is blocked!"
      },
      "Settings": {
        "AuthLevel": 2,
        "ChatName": "SERVER",
        "Commands": [
          "inventory.give",
          "inventory.giveid",
          "inventoru.givebp",
          "inventory.giveplayer",
          "inventory.giveplayerbp",
          "inventory.giveplayerid"
        ]
      }
    }
    I've read all threads about blocking F1 Item List from AuthLevel 1 with or without Commandblock, none of them works. I have do server.writecfg to check my steamid status, fresh server start as a moderator, still can spawn item with F1 Item List, the only difference when I am using CommandBlock is, I can't use inventory.give via console but still able to use F1 Item List.

and "AuthLevel": 2 seems to be not working, when my steam status is AuthLevel 2, I still can't use inventory.give via console but also still can use F1 Item List. Some threads claimed it still not implemented yet.

Anyone know why this happened?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They should be using the same commands, but you can check if the F1 item list is using something different by logging the commands with the Logger plugin.

13. The command responds of inventory.give is identical with F1 Item List. I think it's the same, maybe the plugins failed to recognized it and thinks it different. I will try the Logger plugin, and recommended reference?

inventory.givearm

Confirmed.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll see if I can figure something out.

15. inventory.givebp

This permissions is not prevented from being used, I still able to learn the Blueprints.

It's working, typo in the config, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2015
  16. Is there a way to block godmode - god 1/god true commands? I tried god.1 and god.true but no workey.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The command in Rust is "global.god" or just "god" for short.

18. Is this something that is going to be added? I have been using the give plugin but its a pain in the ass typing everytime I need to spawn something haha

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll be re-working the plugin soon to add permissions and such.

20. ah cool, love your work