CommandBlock

Moved

Total Downloads: 985 - First Release: Oct 15, 2014 - Last Update: Aug 30, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not really. If you don't want them to have those, then I'd recommend not giving them access with moderatorid or ownerid and instead using plugins for giving them what you want.

2. Which plugin would you recommend to give permissions like that? All I want my moderators to have is kick, ban, mute and spectate.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

SecureAdmin, EnhancedBanSystem, BetterChat Mute, Spectate.

4. Thank you :)

5. I ran: global.status , kill , entity.spawnitem

They all give the same message in the web console.

When I ran kill it did give me the message on the game "F1 Console": "Sorry, the 'global.kill' command is blocked" - but it also still killed me and the posted error above still appeared in the web console.

6. Admin or anyone. You think this plugin will fix the craft.add exploit on the july2016 branch? I believe it will there are 2 Russian servers that are up rn that blocked or bypassed the craft.add exploit. I tried to use it and it did not work. Get back to me <3

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If it's a command, the current or previous version should already handle it.

8. I am confused

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any version of this plugin should already block that command; just add the command to the config file and reload the plugin.

10. So if I get this command it should block it yes!!! Now the only issue is getting oxide on this version. Is there a thread or something because i am pretty new to this, or is there a version?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2017
  11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We don't support older Oxide builds; you'd have to patch that yourself (there's a thread for this).

12. Same thing for me ((((((((((

13. Hello @Wulf ,

Like [TOG] ThA_ReV and Wils said, this plugin is not actually blocking console commands anymore.
    You probably aready knew about this but I just wanted to point it out in case it slipped you attention.

The error code that gets outputted is the following:
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerCommand' on plugin 'CommandBlock v0.3.0' (FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.)
    I hope there will be a way to get this plugin to work again, I will look into it myself as well and post a solution if I am able to find it.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2017
  14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which command was triggering it?

15. Hello Wulf,

This error occurs every time I enter a command in the f1 console that is on the blocked list.
    So lets say you type kill, it will:

1. say that this command is blocked.
    2. kill you nevertheless.
    3. output the error.

So this happends every time a supposedly blocked command is entered.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I think I see what the issue is, should be fixed soon (just testing quickly).

17. That is really great news Wulf, I have been watching this plugin hoping for a fix.
    Thanks for making the time to handle my request so quickly.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated CommandBlock with a new update entry:

19. Awesome Wulf, I can't thank you enough for this!

20. Is there any way to block commands that are only client side? Hurtworld has some exploits involving client side console commands.... until the devs fix it it would be nice to have a way to block those as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2017