1. Hello People of hurtworld.
    I'm trying to get a color on my server name but when I'm doing this then its nothing showing on the game list
    ut when I'm pressing ESC then the color is there so how should I fix this,

First one that I tryd is this.
    <color=#00FFFF>NL/EU Dutch Orders /kit/home/tpr/ And more!</color>
    Sencond one is this.
    <color=#lime>NL/EU Dutch Orders /kit/home/tpr/ And more!</color>
    So which one should I use Or mabye you see the issue because I don't see it

2. have the same problem =/
    on autoexec and batfile have this one set :
    servername <color=#ff0000>AQ</color>-<color=#008000>TEAM</color> <--- not working community list was see that same as here
    when i join to server and pres F1 type : rcon servername <color=#ff0000>AQ</color>-<color=#008000>TEAM</color> in console was showed correct but server still was see the same as before

i need that effect on server : AQ-TEAM

3. You can only have 27 characters including spaces in a server name. That is one of your problems. It must fit in the space provided in the in-game server browser.

Furthermore you must restart your server for servername changes to take effect.... and any change not done in your autoexec file will be erased upon server restart.

Anything done in console commands will not be saved beyond restart. Learning how to configure your autoexec file in server is the only way to make permanent... and will require a server restart.

Furthermore - you can only use one custom color in your server name, not two. You may mix and match between 1 custom color and the default white. The white will appear anywhere outside of your color coded text.

Make sure to read this closely as well : Console Commands - Official Hurtworld Wiki

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2017
  4. @CaptainNebulous I have tried all of those and none of them works.. :/

<color=#FF0000>your server name</color>
    <color=#FF0000> your server name </color>
    <color=red>your server name</color>
    <color=red> your server name </color>

I have that in my autoexec with "servername" ahead of them, not all at once but I have tried all of those 4.

5. Those things aren't needed inside of your autoexec.cfg just open your host.bat file and just do it like this
    Code:
    Hurtworld.exe -batchmode -nographics -exec "host 12871;queryport 12881;servername [NL/EU]<color=#00FFFF>RelaxGaming/X5/Roll/kit/andmore!</color>;addadmin 76561198119298561;maxplayers 50" -logfile "gamelog.txt".
    The color that I use its lightblue just place that color that you want inside of your host.batfile like what I did
    Afther that just restart your server and the color should be working

6. Wow it acually worked at last! :D Thanks alot! Appriciate the help :)