Rust Code breakers

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Kirito 22, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Hello,
    I have a cool plugin idea I was wondering if someone would want to make.

Codebreaker, how it would work is simple, a user would right-click any door with a code
    lock using the NPC radiation detector, the door would then eat batteries from your inventory
    to break the lock, you would then need a minimum amount to break into a door,

For example, a min of 3 bats to get into a wood door, but it can be up to 30 each battery
    is a time period in this case default would be 30 seconds, so 3 locks would be 1min 30 seconds.

The time per door would be selected randomly when you right-click, so let's say you start hacking a door.
    You run out of batteries and return, you would need to get a new hack number to open it, so first it was 6 bats
    now it is 8

What could be a cool way to limit this being to OP as well would be to use TCs if you have 10 people authorized on your TC then the hack time is random number*default/10 or some other system where the more people you have in your base the easier it is to hack, my theory for this being that more people using the pass bigger risk as those buttons would get worn more in real life, more potential leaks, etc....

2. Seem to be cool.
    I just subscribed to this thread and if nobody take over and/or find solution, then i will take over it.

Let's wait

3. Thank you, I am not good with spelling so find it hard to explain but anyone who is interested please join
    my discord server Discord I am setting up a rust/gamming community and I will be looking
    for devs to help (not sure what rules are) but when we find someone we like I plan to start paying them.