1. How would I check if a player has a certain amount of one material and taking it? Also if you were setting a building block build grade to stone how would you check the price of the stone foundation upgrade before it happens?

2. 1. Checking a player's inventory and removing a certain item if it was found.
    2. Using an Oxide API hook. (or getting the method yourself xD)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2018
  3. @cookiecool it's actually not funny, all what you want is already exists.

4. Why do you even reply to my thread because you always tell me there's a thread always a thread and sometimes and can't find it.

5. BGrade
    You can also just decompile the rust files since its doing the exact same thing when you want to craft something. Its checking if you have the items.

6. Code:
    buildingBlock.blockDefinition.grades[playerGrade].costToBuild
    Would that work?

7. You should find that out yourself. Im not here to do your job :p Just gave you a tip, rest is on you.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2018
  8. Ok, thanks :D at least you helped unlike serezhadelaet whos been an d*** to me.

9. Of course it's better if we all just write or show a complete code instead of you :D
    As I see, it's useless to show you the right way. So yes, let just asking questions about every a string.

10. If you don't like me ignore me. Pretty simple if you can f***ing think outside the box for once.