1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. juk3b0x

juk3b0x Plugin Developer

Ok ive tried everything now, but i cant get around a hook i think...

If i want to Call a NEW CharacterCreationEvent it just does not work out.

it just creates null reference exceptions.
    I think CharacterCreation reads everything from a dynamic stream so working with new events and variables wont work (at least I am just unable to do it).

A hook would make things way easier, which could help implement races into RoK.

hope someone will mind this one.

I think the places to look for are:

Code (Text):

thanks in advance

2. Mughisi

Mughisi Community Mod Oxide Developer

A hook would only notify when either someone starts creating a character or finishes depending on the hook location, is that what you are looking for?
  3. juk3b0x

juk3b0x Plugin Developer

errrrm did i get it wrong?

A hook on an EntityDamageEvent, for example, lets me alter the behaviour as well ?! doestn it ?

So i the case of Character Creation i want to modify the UDMADNA part (height, arm length) etc.

so i can enforce people who choose to be Orc to be bigger than average and green of course .
  4. Mughisi

Mughisi Community Mod Oxide Developer

Well, you can probably alter it if a hook is added at the point where someone finishes the creation, I'll try to look into it one of the following days.
  5. juk3b0x

juk3b0x Plugin Developer

actually a hook on the event when the Menu opens would be better.

I have already found the event, but i would need a hook before that.

The last thing that happens is :
    Code (Text):
    EventManager.CallEvent((BaseEvent)new MenuOpenEvent("Character Customize"));
    i can instantiate this event with this line, no problem...
    but i cant apply my own UDMANDAValues, because before the Menu is opened, theres a real lot thats done.

If i open the menu just like that, he doesnt load original charactervalues, no banners, nothing.
    Meaning, i need the predeceeding event.

at best the event, that starts, after i consumed a potion of appearance
  6. juk3b0x

juk3b0x Plugin Developer

Hey everyone!

Any update on this so far ?
    I COULD as well try to hook it myself... but that wont help the community, because i dont know how to submit my hooks to GIT or wherever i would do something like that :(