1. Looking to change the server name that you would see when searching servers in rust.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You would need to change it via your host's control panel, or the cfg/server.cfg file if they set it with that instead. Rust has a bug where it can only be set in one or the other, not both, as the cfg/server.cfg file will not be properly used if the same settings are set via the command-line.

3. Awesome, I am also trying to change my Map size to 2000 but im not sure where to add the command line in the config are i will post what my config thing looks like

-batchmode +server.ip 108.61.118.67 +server.port 28016 +server.level "Procedural Map" +server.seed 1694414 +server.maxplayers 50 +server.hostname "RAGE PVP|TP|INSTA|LOOT+++|5XGATHER|5XAD" +server.identity "1202809" +rcon.ip 108.61.118.67 +rcon.port 28018 +rcon.password 1202809 +query_port 28017 -nologss -load

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

+server.worldsize 2000

It can be anywhere in the command-line, just make sure it's after the value of other settings.

5. By adding this line, should it create a new map for me or will i need to reset t he server?(also thanks for the quick replies, setting this up has been quite a hassle lol)

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It'll make a new one automatically.

7. okay last question. i want to have a mass airdrop of 5 every 20 minutes, i downloaded the timed execute mod
    could you show me where to put the code in the mod, thank you so much :)

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

9. no idea where tp put in the Mass airdrop code

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use the plugin's config file. You don't need to edit plugins directly, and shouldn't be. For further help with specific plugins, please use each plugin's thread.

11. Yeah you can use TimedExecute but check the forum thread :) there are many usefull informations where new players are asking for help and we all reply to them

12. Where would I find the Host Control Panel?

13. Do you have a server on Gameservers.com? That Host Control panel is specific to that server host.
    If so go to my.gameservers.com and login, the control panel will come up then.

14. i go threw game servrs.com and i cant figure out how to change it please help

15. Go to your server panel (The tab where you can stop and restart your server) then press the tab that says Config or Server Config... there find a command that says +server.hostname "asdasd" and change the asdqawdasd

16. thread do you have skype or ts to help me please i spent money on this and i really need help

17. I will contact you through pm so you can give me your TeamViewer login/pass.

18. ok just emil me
    [DOUBLEPOST=1442738232][/DOUBLEPOST]hey what was that command that i ahd to typer for oxide
    [DOUBLEPOST=1442738246][/DOUBLEPOST]lol

19. im also in need of assistance... have teamviewer installed. email is [email protected] if anyone can help......