CapsNoCaps

Moved

Total Downloads: 940 - First Release: Aug 31, 2015 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 11 likes
  1. PsychoTea submitted a new resource:

CapsNoCaps - Converts messages written in caps to lowercase

Read more about this resource...

2. I thinkh that this plugin will send 2 messages if someone uses it with the Better Chat or other chat modification plugin.

3. [Oxide] 5:39 PM [Warning] Calling hook OnPlayerChat resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: chathandler, CapsNoCaps
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441032064][/DOUBLEPOST]Every time someone writes messages!

4. It is double posting chat, not comp. to Betterchat or chatchannels

5. For usage with Better Chat, i will add an own NoCaps feature to Better Chat. Or maybe this one if it gets some API methods.

6. Does it compactible with chathandler?

7. it is not with any that uses the hook OnPlayerChat

8. Its compatible with every plugin BUT: If you use multiple plugin that modify the chat .. each plugin will send its own modified messages
    For example(Better Chat, No Caps and Chat Handler) will send:
    name : Hello
    name : hello
    name : Hello

9. Same here !
    [Warning] Calling hook OnPlayerChat resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: chathandler, CapsNoCaps !
    How can we fix that ?

10. by using only 1 of the plugins.

11. Yeah I see your problems guys. I'm not really sure how to go about fixing it tbh. If someone could help me that would be great.

12. This maybe ?

13. good plugin.but its changing name colors?

14. It uses default name colours, blue if normal player, green if admin. There's nothing I can do about that becuase it's the way rust works.

15. You can do it better. Instead of using PrintToChat, use player.SendConsoleCommand("chat.say", changedMessage)

16. ah that's a smart idea, thanks.

17. No problem :)

18. Hi, I am using your plugin but I have a problem.
    There is no more output in console when I use RustAdmin from the chat, what RegEx would I use?

Code:
    ^\[CHAT\]\s(?<sender>.*?)\[[0-9]*?/(?<steamid>[0-9]{17})\]\s:\s(?<message>.*)
    This does not work!

19. RESTORE PLEASE PLUGIN

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What is the issue?