1. Hello, I have a server oxide Hurtworld in windows 7, how do I add a user or group permision default permision "vehiclemanager.use"
    Whether and what type and where it,. Console or through chat game?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

/grant group default vehiclemanager.use

It'd be a chat command as admin.

3. My server on the oxide does not recognize the command / grant

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That would imply that Oxide isn't installed or you aren't admin with Hurtworld yet.

5. Hello, I'm just wondering how do I join a group? I added myself as admin, and I don't seem to be in the admin group for some reason? So again, I was just wondering how I can join a group? :p. It's a bit weird since I am able to do things ingame such as grant users permissions and other things..

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You are automatically added to the admin permission group if you have auth level 2 with Rust. To manually add to a group, you'd use 'grant user yourusernameorsteamid groupname' in your RCON or console as admin.

7. RCON? What is that? And do you mean the server console or the console ingame?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457468238][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I'm talking about hurtworld, not Rust ;)

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oops! How did you add yourself as admin with Hurtworld? You'd add yourself to the group the same way though, just via chat.

9. I put "addadmin (my steam64 ID)" in host.bat.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457500476][/DOUBLEPOST]I think I fixed the problem tho, however, when i create a KIT with the KIT addon, and I set the permission to default, it doesnt work, setting it to admin makes it work again tho. (With work I mean that it allows me to use the kit).
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457500605][/DOUBLEPOST]And I dont know if im in the admin group, when I check my groups with "/check user (my name)" It doesnt show up, only default group does. And still i can use kits that have their permission set to admin, and other things too.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What plugin is providing /check? Oxide doesn't have any command with that name. Perhaps you are thinking of the /show command?

11. Yes, I do believe it is the "/show" command =). Forget the check one, it's called show lol.

12. mine says default isnt a group, so i cant give new users and current users permissions automatically. any ideas?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you ever delete the group or the .data file for permissions? The group is created by default. What is the exact command you are using?

14. i know that sounds dumb, forgot to include i have my permission set for player and i can see it has been granted for online players, but they cannot use them due to permission denied

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you trying to do this for Rust or Hurtworld? The default group for Rust is "player" and the default group for Hurtworld is "default".

16. for rust. I used player after default didnt work :p and i can see it via /show that the permissions have been granted. however it is not letting people use them due to permission denied

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This thread is for Hurtworld. ;)

grant group player PLUGINPERMISSION

If after that they still have permission denied, then they either aren't in that group or what they are trying to use is not tied to that command.

18. I got it wulf, I apologize, forgot admin is not in same group, and the players didnt know the command to enable it correctly xD Thanks for your fast responses and your work here.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can add yourself to the player group if you aren't already, otherwise you could grant it for your group as well.

20. I am having a problem with the /grant user/group permissions, it says the certain permissions don't exist, how would I fix this?