1. Getting an error that I do not have permission to run commands to reload oxide. Nothing has changed in any of my permissions files since the wipe however.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Reload what? You can't reload Oxide via commands, only plugins.

3. /oxide.reload * You cannot use this command!
    /oxide.reload Kits You cannot use this command!

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those should work for any user with the "admin" permission with Reign of Kings.

5. Maybe it is just Kits then.
    Code:
    8:27 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'KitCommand' on plugin 'Kits v1.1.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    8:27 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.HasPermission (CodeHatch.Engine.Networking.Player player, System.String perm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.ShowKitsHelp (CodeHatch.Engine.Networking.Player player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.KitCommand (CodeHatch.Engine.Networking.Player player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    8:27 PM [Info] [Kits] Kits : [FFFFFF][[ec3709]CHAMPION[FFFFFF]]Sir Jodadi ran the command /kit champion
    8:27 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'KitCommand' on plugin 'Kits v1.1.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    8:27 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.HasPermission (CodeHatch.Engine.Networking.Player player, System.String perm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.KitCommand (CodeHatch.Engine.Networking.Player player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439516216][/DOUBLEPOST]I cannot reload any of my plugins for some reason. Says I have no access to use those commands.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For plugin issues, please post in the plugin's thread.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439516378][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Your user doesn't have "admin" permission or the "*" wildcard permission then.

7. It is not just that plugin. I can use my plugins, like Jail or tickets for example. But I cannot reload any of them. It tells me I cannot use that command.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See above reply. ;)

9. Code:
    sradmin {
            nameFormat = '[FFFF00][[8B0000]Sr.ADMIN[FFFF00]][FFFFFF]%name%'
            chatFormat = '%name% : [FFFF00]%message%'
            guildFormat = '[00CC00][%guild%] %chatFormat%[-]'
            inherits = ''
            permissions {
                - '*'
            }
        }
    Code:
        Sharpstar {
            groups {
                - 'sradmin'
                - 'admin'
            }
            permissions {
            }
        }
    In the group with * and even added admin group to personal, as it was always before. Still unable to reload any plugin. Nothing has changed in that area in days. Not sure.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Hmm,, should work. I'll test again once I get a chance.

11. Yeah. I have no idea honestly. Literally nothing has changed in my permissions file from an hour ago until now. Kits is throwing major errors, so that may be that plugin in and of itself, but any plugin I try to reload otherwise tells me no.

Strange though that I can use all of the plugins just fine. Just cannot reload them xD.

12. kTb

kTb

Having the same issues.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Kits error is related to permissions, so it may be your permissions file is corrupt, which would explain commands not working.

14. Yeah. It is strange because I can use the individual plugins that are tied to permissions, but I cannot reload plugins with oxide or then use the Kits which are permission based. My admin in game works just fine however and I can do anything and everything that is a RoK/CodeHatch permissions. I would think a corrupted permissions file would not allow that. The individual groups with special titles work too. Not sure.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure, but not all plugins use the RoK permissions. I'll test when I can.

16. The game has updated to version 19 after that alot of pluggins stoped working i used The Grand Exchange for Reign of Kings, chat guard , taunts, and crest and sleeper no damage now they dont work but before update they worked fine

17. We are unable to use the plugins as well or reload oxide in the console just as Sharp states.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For now, if you have access to the plugin files directly, any minor change to them (ex. a trailing space) will reload them.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439527229][/DOUBLEPOST]The upcoming snapshot and release will fix this. Thanks for the report, and sorry for the inconvenience!

19. We will wait for the update. Made a change in the plugin files directly, restarted the server as well, and it's still not adhering. Thank you for your work on this though, it's much appreciated.

20. Buenisimo!