1. Hello.

I have a problem with installing oxide for Hurtworld . Problem is When i download oxide for hurtworld in winrar is only Hurtworld_data .Please HELP

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's the mod, what's the issue? Just install that over your existing server install.

3. But if i turn on Server nothing appears in folder

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What folder? Do you see the console? Did you check your logs?

5. How i can install now Plugins then i don't have plugin folder .

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

After Oxide has been successfully installed and the server started with it installed, then the oxide folder will be created.

Make sure that you aren't running any SteamCMD checking in your startup.

7. When i start appear console . And an oxide folder won't create
    [DOUBLEPOST=1513013380][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is screenshot from folder Hurtworld_Data and my Hurtworld server folder .

Attached Files:

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you overwrite all files when prompted? Which Hurtworld version are you trying to install Oxide for and which zip did you download?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Is this for Hurtworld or Hurtworld itemv2?

10. this is for Hurtworld

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, but Hurtworld or Hurtworld itemv2, there are two separate versions of the game that are used. If just Hurtworld, then what you get from the Downloads page for Hurtworld would be what you need, and it's just a simple extract and overwrite.

From what you've shown me though, you have not had it installed properly because you do not see the actual console from Oxide and the oxide folder isn't created. You should also check your gamelog.txt for errors and make sure you don't have any duplicate Hurtworld.exe processes running under Task Manager.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  12. here is gamelog.txt

no running Hurtworld.exe in processes

Server i wan't to make on Normal Hurtworld not Itemv2

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2017
  13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks like your server isn't fully updated. I'd suggest updating via Steam again and then re-installing the latest compatible Oxide build.

14. It worked . I have reinstalled the server and bevor run it at first time i changed Hurtworld_data and now has been created oxide folder
    [DOUBLEPOST=1513109383][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks Wulf