1. ok iv been pulling my hair out for a week now iv gone through 2 server company and 3 people its doing the same thing iv installed pluging in the right places they load but non of us can get them to work for example /occ gives unknown command on 2 diferrant servers that iv had but one company says it works for them and sent me a screen shoot need help bad please

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors and make sure that Oxide is installed by using the oxide.version chat or console command.

3. no errors and when i try to check i get unknown error
    [DOUBLEPOST=1477672737][/DOUBLEPOST]i was told that you have to give permission to ever group on the server for plugings to work but kinda lost onn were and what never had to do that before

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If the plugin requires a permission to be used, it would show a message about that, not "unknown command" when used. I'd suggest checking that Oxide is actually installed using what I mentioned previously.

5. ok confermed oxide version is 2.0.2591 not getting unknow command anymore
    [DOUBLEPOST=1477673189][/DOUBLEPOST]ok confermanded that other plugings are workkng /occ is not
    [DOUBLEPOST=1477673529][/DOUBLEPOST]ok all plugins are working not occ so maybe need to start a new thread?