1. HOSTHAVOC USERS:

"If re-installing Oxide does not work then unfortunately we would have to wait for Oxide to update once more for the plugins to work. We have no control over this issue."

2. Just done exactly that. Still not loading my plugins.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452879382][/DOUBLEPOST]
    And that's worrying because half of them plugins last update, date was like last year...
    There best be a way to fix this.

3. i have completely reinstalled the server with no reward

4. i hope so too, just sat here waitng for something to fix itself

5. Yeah same please update :p

6. I would download 1721 from the downloads page on this site.
    Then stop your server
    go to where you download file
    Extract it all
    upload all files/folders extracted via FTP, DIRECTLY to your /ruste folder and overwrite all.
    restart server -- should work fine

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This should be fixed in Oxide 2.0.1732 or higher now. Please update and let us know if you have any other issues.

8. Can i stick to 2.0.1721 version? its running fine now, can i have a problem if i stick with it without upgrading to this new? only now I could make it all work, I'm afraid hahahaha

9. hi i have a problem with my server on the oxide verion 2.0.1730 already is I have my server at deinserverhost.de and there is always only one update link . it is not possible for me as a win rar file to upload it then he tells me that I do not have permissions to overwrite the
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452882971][/DOUBLEPOST]my oxide version on server is 2.0.1730 and why?
    actually is the oxide version 2.0.1721 right?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You should be fine, the update mainly fixes the compiler for Windows users so if you're already on 1721, you can stay with it until the next main update.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update to Oxide 2.0.1732, it should fix your issues.

12. thanks wulf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. thanks for your help.

14. Can update with a confirmation of plugins working with 2.0.1732

15. stil this one plugin though

(21:41:54) | [Oxide] 9:42 PM [Error] AirdropControl plugin failed to compile!

(21:41:54) | [Oxide] 9:42 PM [Error] AirdropControl.cs(177,66): error CS1061: Type `string' does not contain a definition for `QuoteSafe' and no extension method `QuoteSafe' of type `string' could be found. Are you missing `Facepunch' using directive?

16. Eat

Eat

okey....

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's a plugin-specific issue, please post it in its support thread.

18. wil do thanks man

19. Oxide updated the buildlog saying they addressed the "compiling" issue. I will be uninstalling Oxide and reinstalling it later this evening for testing.

All plugins should work from what I have read.

I will report back.

20. all works now