1. Hello,

I have requested something similar to this on Oxide however this is a more in depth and detailed of what I am seeking and what the compensation looks like. Please review below to have a complete understanding of what I am looking to get accomplished. (Yes this is posted on UMOD however wanted to get it exposure LINK: Bridge between XenForo, SourceBans, and Oxide for Rust)

Web Side

• User/Group Integration between Source Bans and Xenforo allowing for a single account verses two
    • Create a Node that will display all bans and mute actions taken though the Source Bans page that would link up to their case
    • Create a permissions that can be assigned to groups that would have the corresponding flags that Source Bans uses
    Web and Server Communication

Mute/Gag

If able I would like to have a plugin created that would work with Oxide and if need specfic Rust that would control communication with players. This would include a Timed or Permanent mute/gag function.

• Gag = Cannot type
    • Mute = Cannot use voice chat
    • Have different permissions for time periods
      – For example Permanent Mute would require X permissions and a 20 Minute one would require Y permissions
    Compensation

Reach out to me we can discuss that as I want to ensure competitive pricing and your own thoughts behind this.

Note

I will be posting this request in several different locations and should this plugin be picked up from a willing person I will submit the response here. This plugin if paid would be kept only to personal use and not public. If unpaid it would then be public use.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to ask!

Thanks,

OneShot23