Rust Blueprints in kits

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Wombat, Jan 18, 2018.

1. hiya guys im wanting to make a kit with some blueprints in it how would i go about this and where would i find the item names for bps. im not sure if this has been talked about before but any help would be great as there used to be a option to spawn bps via the f1 menu and it can no longer be done thanks

2. This is not possible as they do not have any static identifiers that would allow the server to spawn them.

3. So are Battle servers no longer able to put skins on weapons and clothing into Kits or do they have to earn the BP's for them first?

4. Never tested it but what if:
    - spwn the item in which you need blueprint for.
    - make with scrap a blueprint of that (research table I thought)
    - add it to your kits with the command /kit items.
    - check config for code. (Or make your kit complete like you wanted it.

If you know the item code for blueprints you can search on internet for it for a complete lost

5. i already tryed this and it didnt work when i redeemed the kit it just gave a blank bp page nothing on it

6. 100% working on my version u should use blueprintbase code and create blueprint then /kit items to add it

7. Could you please share the code fragment? You'll make the day of many here

8. Yeah, i'd love a share of this if possible.

9. wish i could but the code it writen all over the place and my version has more option like economics multi autokits and more i could sell it to u for €10,-

Then u get
    Custom GUI
    Economics
    Multi AutoKit
    Kit Blocker on Trigger
    Blueprints

or i suggest asking the original developer to add them

just pm me private if you want

10. eh, not interested in getting a convoluted batch of plugins that are modified. Just figured you may have changed a few lines of code to make blueprints work. Thanks anyways

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Don't sell plugins made by others please, it's a sure way to get you banned from here.

12. Blueprints in Kits

Moderator Edit: Please use PM for random versions of released plugins.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2018
  13. So..... He can give us the code
    Ohhh man, thank you so much! ;)

14. +rep @k1lly0u, +rep...