--- layout: forums title: 'BetterChat | Page 196' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

BetterChat

Moved

Total Downloads: 26,200 - First Release: Apr 21, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 12, 2018

4.9898/5, 98 likes
  1. Alright, so the file location was relocated and renamed, so here's the fix
    - Go to where your old Groups.json file was "oxide\data\BetterChat\"
    - Copy (or cut) it and paste it in "oxide\data\"
    - Delete BetterChat.json
    - Rename Groups.json to BetterChat.json
    - Reload plugin

If this helped please like this post :) <3

2. add antiflood pls
    who agrees? developer saw that a lot of people

3. just test it on Hurtworld and removed HWClans to also test now the tags shows but the chat freeze again ... like it used to be

4. hello
    the clan tag or group tag is not working

Attached Files:

5. Have you installed the new version of the plugin? For me, it's working now.
    The clan tag.... well the author of the clan plugin have to update it.

6. :O but the groups tag wil not work and i installed the new version form the betterchat

dis is what i use for clan Clans | Oxide oke i restart the server now let me se if its working

oke its se it {name}:eek:ke

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2017
  7. I just recently updated to the newest betterchat and now all my clan tags are not showing and is saying [Player] for eveyrone

8. same here only all the groups se name haha

9. Sorry only understand English

10. now i have the probleem that my betterchat says {name} he does not give the tag owner

11. sorry to hear that friend, have you been able to fix this issue yet?

12. i try every think to reload the holl the server or remove every betterchat config or json pff

13. This has already been explained many times why this is not working try reading posts

14. hmm oke

i think i find it name is username

Attached Files:

15. There you go

Attached Files:

16. thanks thanks thanks thanks

17. i am still getting the same issue =\

Attached Files:

18. hmm go to oxide data BetterChat.json that is the group you ar now in the config file
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484016980][/DOUBLEPOST]
    just delete the config file reload BetterChat that wil be work

19. Well, as I answered to opper007, the author of the clan plugin have to update his plugin.
    Normally, if you have done everything DonMario says in his post and updated your plugin to the new version, it should work... It's working for me so... :)

20. That is the old config DELETE it