We've moved! Join us as we continue development on our new site at umod.org!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Who is the best host for best server performance with no lag and rubber-banding with 40+ players? survivalservers.com is terrible, they're support team is extremely slow, and they're servers are horrible, anyone have some experience with any server hosts with 40+ on your server that doesn't rubber-band every 2 minutes and lag all the time?

2. I don't have any particular lags or rubber banding with survivalservers, with 60/60 players almost all the time.
    Did you tried to change the location ? or ask them to check if the host your server is located don't have any problem ?

3. I'm hosting through Citadel Servers right now. Their support team is usually pretty fast and knowledgeable. My server is only 20 slots but I've never had a problem with lag on their end. I haven't tried other hosts, so that's about all the input I have. I'd say they are worth looking at.

Citadel Servers

4. I am prety happy with DeinServerHost, support has never said no to my requests and they are pretty fast. Also i dont remember it ever lagged

LaserHydra likes this.
  5. Deinserverhost is a good company :)
    i have one server and i'm very happy

LaserHydra likes this.
  6. Actually i host on a VPS by simple-servers.de, nice SSD and nice performance.

7. Deinserverhost is great at fast response times, but we've had lots of lag recently.

Nitrous Networks // Hydra Comms, Wouldn't use them if they were free.That's RUST and Hurtworld XP.

And to Quote Nsus "Actually i host on a VPS by simple-servers.de, nice SSD and nice performance."

Delete yourself from the internet. A VPS is no place for a game server, and is usually against the TOS for nearly all VPS Suppliers. You're "One of those guys". Please don't be.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2016
  8. Switched to streamline much better performance to those who are wondering I've experienced 0 rubber banding and nearly no lag with a full 50/50 server, compared to my old server hosted by survivalservers 50/50 I'd be rubber banding and lagging like crazy their servers are trash.

9. Streamline is simply horrible and very unprofessional. I dealt with them for a month and my server was down with a DDoS 3 or 4 times and it took them 10 hours to fix them each time. I believe the last one was maybe 8 hours. Not to mention all the lag and the broken node I was on. That took them a good 6 hours to fix. They forgot to check on the transfer of my server to a new node and never finished it when they were suppose to do so until I replied in the ticket asking about it. I hope you have better luck with them.

10. They do tend to put new customers on broken nodes. I had a ARK server with them, setup was on a broken node.. Then when I added a Hurtworld they put it on a broken node. Although they were really fast to fix it when I asked them why I couldn't find my server. Had the server for about a month now and things run smoothly.

11. Their control panel is really bad. Every time i change something the server will delay and not work for a while. (Not showing in the master list).

And then, The ping in the master list is high and huge lag from time to time in the game.

12. I am too looking for a good server provider for HurtWorld. I am with Vilayer now and was getting the best service when I had Rust. BUT with HurtWorld its the worst I can not get Oxide to work and Vilayer just ignores my fix tickets for weeks.

13. I chose central because of that. My ping is 70 to the Dallas server.

14. we offer great lag free servers at gtxgaming also blackbox servers

15. I currently have a dedi 16GB in seattle. E3 cpu for $80 10GBPS DDoS too

and i am using that to run a server for about 4 people lol. my server just wonr grow ever since i switched to this new hosting from my old one

16. what company???

17. I purchased a server through Citadelservers and have no lag problems at all. I asked them the Specs of their machines for you and this is what they gave me

We have Windows and Linux servers, Typical specs of our servers:
    Processor: Intel Xeon E5-1650v4 (6c/12t)
    Clock\Frequency: 4GHZ+
    Ram: 128GB ECC High frequency DDR4 RAM
    Hard Discs: 2x2TB SATA3 RAID 1 + 6x500GB SSD Drive RAID 1
    Connection: 1 GBPS DDoS Protected

They have a 24/7 tech team, and a Chat team on their site for you. So communication is never a problem.

Open a chat with them and give it a try! They have a 3 day money back Guarantee so there is no risk.