Bank

Safe player storage

Total Downloads: 2,483 - First Release: Sep 7, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 29, 2018

5/5, 12 likes
  1. [Oxide] 15:48 [Debug] Load requested for plugin which is already loading: Bank
    [Oxide] 15:48 [Info] Bank was compiled successfully in 2570ms
    [Oxide] 15:48 [Info] Loaded plugin Bank v0.0.41 by Calytic
    [Oxide] 15:48 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'Bank v0.0.41' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 15:48 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.LoadDefaultConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.RustPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.AddPlugin (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.PluginLoaded (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 15:48 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: Bank

Bank will not work, would someone please fix?

2. +1 Would really really really like to see this issue remedied, also water bottles, and miner hats refill in /bank

3. [Oxide] 16:55 [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanNetworkTo' on plugin 'Bank v0.0.41' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 16:55 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.IsBank (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.CanNetworkTo (.BaseNetworkable entity, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. Also getting the error, If you have time could you fix this? @Calytic
    [DOUBLEPOST=1482069926][/DOUBLEPOST]

I've found a way to fix the Bank, It's a temp fix.... Load the two JSON files to your config folder first and then load the plugin, There is an issue with the loading config part.

Attached Files:

5. @Calytic is there a chance you could update this plugin if it's not a massive job? It's highly useful on my server and i'm happy to donate a little ;p

6. my npc say user lacks perm gave perms bank.use still nothing lack perms

7. Failed to initialize plugin 'Bank v0.0.41' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

8. +1 Failed to initialize plugin

9. I'm having an issues with the plugin. Using the most up-to-date release. I try to give the group "admin" privilege to use the bank.use permission. Yet all I get is "Permission doesn't exist" but when I type /bank it says "Denied: Permission". I'm confused as to why it would say that the permission doesn't exist when it clearly does...

Edit: Yes I've also looked in the console and it says, Failed to Initialize.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2017
  10. anyway you could add a hotkey instead of typing /bank everytime?

11. whats the correct permisson bank.use doesnt work

12. Bank has stopped working with the new update

Code:
    Error while compiling Bank.cs(762,66): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Command
    ' does not contain a definition for `name' and no extension method `name' of typ
    e `ConsoleSystem.Command' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Quick fix, I removed ConsoleSystem.Command.

13. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated Bank with a new update entry:

14. Any update on the Dupe glitch with Bank?

When someone uses its bank next to someone and the other person opens the crafting menu while the first person is in the bank the bank breaks down and drops all items but the same items stay in the bank so they get duplicated, any solution?

15. bank.user permission doesnt exsist also shows this when oxide starts? Failed to initialize plugin 'Bank v0.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

16. Seems npc only banks broken no output error that i can see.

17. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated Bank with a new update entry:

18. the permission bank.use doesnt exsist? what is the permission? ive tried alot of different ones no luck

19. new update doenst work, the permission says it doesnt exist when trying to grant it

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which permission are you using? Any errors in your oxide/logs?