1. Hi,

I saw multiple server with a Anti Server Crash Plugin. Now my question is how can i create something like this ?

2. I think this is no plugin but script. I have somethink like this on my hosting :)

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can't prevent the server from crashing. If you simply mean something that restarts the server, then you can see an example in our old _start-example.bat script, otherwise there are tools that also handle this. It's not something you can do as a plugin though.

4. You need to use a Windows-based server to set your server to auto-restart via script. The scripts to do that don't seem to work properly, or at least not smoothly for Hurtworld on Linux or Mac servers. All the paid hosts that use Windows Servers already have this script, though.

However it shouldn't be crashing at all unless you're doing something wrong. 99% of server crashes are avoidable. Either your hardware is not sufficient, you do not have your server to automatically restart frequently enough, or you are configuring your mods/plugins in a way that is causing excessive spawn/drop rates which will lead to an overabundance of stuff on your server, consuming all your resources. Or it could be a combination of all 3 of these things. Servers crashing should not be a common thing at all if you are hosting a server.