Solved Anti-foundation decay

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Lengro, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Would be nice to have a anti decay plugin.
    Simply turns decay off but players are still able to dmg tje foundations.

2. You can actually disable decay by using the console command decay.scale 0 (that is a zero, not the letter :p)

You can automatically run the command when you add it to the startup commandline, your server config file or by using the Auto Commands plugin (http://oxidemod.org/plugins/auto-commands.774/)

3. Wow thankyou so much Mughisi. Thats awesome :). Decay really sucks like hell if you have big buildings.
    Is "decay.scale 0" an oxide command or is it implemented in rust?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
  4. It is actually part of rust, I noticed it in the code when I was looking for the implementation to write a simple plugin for this, but as this is in it, a plugin isn't required :D

5. Ok i entered into the server console "decay.scale 0" and its not working?
    What am i doing wrong?

6. Hmm that's odd, if you only use decay.scale in the console, is it returning the value then? Normally the scale is used when decay damage is dealt, so when multiplied by 0 it should always be 0 damage unless it isn't working properly, I'd have to look into that.

7. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
  8. Your server might not be up to date, there was an optional update 2 days ago that tweaked decay, which is probably when the command was introduced.
    [​IMG]

9. Thx updated the server and oxide works like a charm.
    Your a biest :D

10. woud that be in my rustio.json that i need to ad it ? if so is it just decay.scale 0, caus they formatting seems different.
    ex.: "displayMortality": true,

11. Hey guys,

I'm running a huuuge camp and this command might help a lot, only one question:
    It only disables the decay of buildings or items as well?

Regards
    7th

12. it is possible off all decaying using decay.scale 0 in serverauto.cfg and not to introduce permanently? (only there and once)
    i want autoremove all buildings after 4 days with Auto Purge for Rust | Oxide