Solved Airdrop calling

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Lutini, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Seen for sauerkraut plugin that lets airplanes all over the map. Maybe make like a oxide?

2. +
    Waiting for hooks for airdrop (default, at position x,y,z, random speed and height)

3. well at the moment airdrops are fucked anyway, nobody can loot them, so who cares XD

4. Airdrop normal loot, but packet still stand on ground when you take all items from
    Schoolboys love air

5. not possible yet.

6. You can spawn airdrops with Spawner ( /espawn events/cargo_plane ), but I'm not sure that you can change the position of the drop.

7. yeah that's what i ment. You can spawn it, no biggy, but you can't manage anything about it yet ...
    well we could do walk arounds (delete the drop and place it somewhere else or shit like that ... but not an awesome thing to do)
    best thing is just to wait that rust actually handles really airdrops.

8. Love the modified airdrop fix plugin and have it on my server but would it be possible to add a command to it to be able to call a specified number of drops all at the same time like /airdrop 50 or in my case what I'm looking to do is /airdrop 100 Thx

9. so in legacy there was a
    command, you could change the number to what ever you wanted. i ended up making this video with it and i was wanting to do it again for rust 2.0

could someone possibly make me a plugin that i just type /airdrop and a number and it calls in that many?

i dont need them to land on my location, just have it random as normal.

thanks!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423000984][/DOUBLEPOST]thanks for moving me here, didnt see it when i flipped threw

10. at the moment it will call XX number of airdrops on position x: 0 z: 0
    no real use XD
    someone needs to make a fully functionnal plugin that sets airdrop drop locations (which is possible now)

11. so there is no way to drop 20 in random locations? how do you drop 20? i thought the console command only did one at a time

12. Random locations no not at the moment, no one made it.
    As for the console command of course you can call 20, but they Will all fall on the same spot

13. no they won't I do 20-50 all the time just copy the command and paste it repeatedly into the console over and over as many times as you want, they all roll in in about 3-4 minutes later from everywhere to everywhere, if you're using the airdrop settings mod. If not just connect with rusty and hit the call airdrop button as many times as you want, They all come random spots

14. ah yeah thats what i have been doing... well rusty that is... its kinda annoying that way

15. Work in progress
    upload_2015-2-4_16-39-54.png

16. sweeet! thank you for working on this!

17. [​IMG]
    I actually made a little deal with Bombadir to make me one of these for my server yesterday but if he want's to release it publicly so everyone can use it I certainly have no problem with that. I just appreciate all the hard work all of you on this site put in to creating all these awesome plugins.

18. i would love if he did release it!