5/5, 5 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Okay, I'll take a look.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated AFK with a new update entry:

3. Code:
    [Oxide] 11:57 [Error] AFK plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 11:57 [Error] AFK.cs(134,44): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' does not contain a definition for `Connected' and no extension method `Connected' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Here ya go this is what I get when I've downloaded the newst version of AFK and installed it....

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like you're outdated with Oxide.

5. Mine oxide is running on the version 0.3.6.7 which is the last version that you've posted...
    +

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Right, but if you didn't update today, then the latest version of this plugin will error. If you aren't updated, use the previous version of the plugin.

7. Yes sorry my fault I didn't look on the changelog from your last update for hurtworld I'll install the last oxide update and then I hope its going to work again Thank you for your quickly respon

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

9. Working perfectly for Rust Legacy. Thank you.

10. Code:
    Oxide] 01:20 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnUserConnected' on plugin 'AFK v1.1.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    I getted this error just a few minuts ago

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Full error stack please.

12. Only what my webconsole is showing is this
    Code:
    [Oxide] 01:35 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnUserConnected' on plugin 'AFK v1.1.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Code:
    [Oxide] 01:35 [Debug]   at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.Libraries.Covalence.HurtworldPlayer.Position () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AFK.AfkCheck (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AFK.OnUserConnected (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AFK.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    not more

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

14. (16:18:20) | [Oxide] 16:18 [Error] AFK.cs(101,34): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' does not contain a definition for `Position' and no extension method `Position' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The update was for the Oxide update, so if you haven't updated Oxide you'd need to use the previous version.

16. I have the latest oxide I believe.... how does one know??

Here are my errors:
    Code:
    [SERVER v1.0.23] Console: AFK.cs(76,46): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' does not contain a definition for `Position' and no extension method `Position' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    c:\games\104_238_157_54_28056\1311844\ruste\Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)
    AFK.cs(101,34): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' does not contain a definition for `Position' and no extension method `Position' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    c:\games\104_238_157_54_28056\1311844\ruste\Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You don't have the latest Oxide release or newer. You can see the latest release in the Release Changelog thread and your current version using the oxide.version command. If you don't want to update yet, you can use the previous version of the plugin.

18. I'm curious if there have been issues or what would cause someone who is actively running to be disconnected for afk. I double checked the config, and it is set to 35 minutes to kick afk players, and my oxide is up to date. A player was running across a field a minute ago, and I saw a message that they were disconnected for being AFK for 35 minutes, though they were actively moving at the time.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The only way they would be kicked is if their position checked 35 minutes ago and after 35 minutes matched.

20. @Wulf The same thing happened to me. I was moving and yet was expelled from the server after the time to kick the player .