1. 4seti submitted a new resource:

Admin Protection - Protects admin from being damaged, looted, posined, radiation, etc...

Read more about this resource...

2. can you add a config file so i can translate the messages ?

3. Yeah, that's planned in future versions.

4. 4seti updated Admin Protection with a new update entry:

Config file added

5. how is this different form god mode plugin?

6. this is to stop players from looting sleeping admins!! sometimes i am helping a player and boom i disconnect from the server because of my internet connection, when i come back all my items are gone because i was looted.

7. oh i over looked that! thx i may switch now

8. Also you can read plugin info, about modes and givving godmode to another player.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1428150126,1427965911][/DOUBLEPOST]Ehm, looks like i can't post update in normal way. So just here:

Changes [v 0.3.1]:

new command:
    /ap id <PLAYERID> mode, works the same as /ap p, but you hould write userID here, works for remove or add new protection.
    /aplist shows all of enabled admin protection, include person who turned it on.

No need to remove config file, new rows for translations will be added automatically.
    Please check acception of old data by this plugin. If info about active protections was wiped, it willbe shown in console.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2015
  9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You should be good now. ;)

10. Thanks!

11. 4seti updated Admin Protection with a new update entry:

New functions

12. After the last update stopped working. It's sad...

13. Works for me, are you sure you doing thins in right way? Or you talking about which function?

14. It's throwing off all kinds off errors for me.

15. Try to do fresh install. And did you edit config file?

16. Yes. It just keeps spamming that it's using a deprecated hook

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those are warnings, not errors. ;) They don't actually affect anything.

18. Small hotfix for below error:
    [Warning] AdminProtection plugin is using deprecated hook: OnEntityAttacked

Attached Files:

19. I love the plugin but have noticed one issue. If you jump and try to open a sleeping AP enabled admin, if done correctly u can open inventory and quickly move something across and it will stay open allowing you to loot, it occurred to one of my admins (the thief told us how he did it) and he proved it by doing it to me with enough tries (was watching his screen to confirm everything). Thought i would let you know in case no one has found this loophole. Hopefully its an easy fix, take care and keep up the great work!