Solved Admin on duty tool

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by TruxDeadnitro, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Well I'm looking for a plugin for staff members.
    So that players can see which and when an admin or an moderaotr is going onduty,
    I don't know if this plugin exist already or not.
    If not then mabye someone can make it for hurtworld.
    Because my opion is this is makeing hurtworld for owner/staff members with doing they job easly.
    Well I don't know if this a good one but lets hear your opion about it

2. No kidding I got that tool already but I think you don't understand my point .
    my whole points is when a staff member useing /duty or /offduty the players kan see who is available to help them and off duty means they aren't able to help orther people and admintools doesn't have that

3. Oh, I understand now, yes I know the type. Clearly, a command to see that the team is connected?

4. yeah but just like this
    /staff to see which staff memeber are online and /onduty or /offduty will show in the chat which staff member is available

5. Good idea :)

6. Thanks but now I hope they will make it on my opion its a good plugin that we can use as server owner's

7. Update: when a plugin developer is createing this.
    Please add also cmds like /away /afk /busy /available for the staff membet so people can see who is gone or avilable at that moment

8. So you want a /staff command.
    Green = available,
    Yellow = afk,
    Orange = busy
    red = off duty

How would the "roles" be determined for moderator/administrator?
    Using the permissions group?

How would being offduty affect their roles as administrator/moderator? I personally feel if you have a moderator/administrator and they are online. They should always be on duty and play the game when nothing else needs their attention.

So basically all this command would do is show the staff with colours in chat and have no affect on their commands/permissions. Correct?

9. Yes that is correclty correct

10. Alright I'll put this in a separate plugin though.

11. Okey Thank you Then I'll wait untill you're realse the plugin.
    Thank you very much for createing this