Admin Leave and Join

Displays a chat message when a admin leaves or joins to all the players

Total Downloads: 1,250 - First Release: Jul 25, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 29, 2016

5/5, 3 likes
  1. Austinv900 updated Admin Leave and Join with a new update entry:

2. I'll test her tomorrow , thank you so much ;)

3. Austinv900 updated Admin Leave and Join with a new update entry:

4. Uh oh.. [​IMG]

When i've put /available on chat

5. It's not supposed to do that. I don't know how your name got in the list three times. But ok ;) I'll try to figure out what's causing it after work
    [DOUBLEPOST=1469561481][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe the plugin just likes you
    [DOUBLEPOST=1469561521][/DOUBLEPOST]Simple reload will fix it. You will have to rejoin to get your name back in the list

6. Austinv900 updated Admin Leave and Join with a new update entry:

7. Austinv900 updated Admin Leave and Join with a new update entry:

8. anyone can fix the plugin error for me?
    it is universal and I am using to rust but when lagacy give the command /available says that the command does not exist.
    Admin Leave and Join | Oxide

Code:
    #region ChatCommands
            [Command("availablehttp://oxidemod.org/plugins/admin-leave-and-join.2032/")]
            void cmdAvailable(IPlayer player, string command, string[] args)
            {
                var groupie = "NOGROUP";
                player.Reply("-----------[<color=teal>Online Admins</color>]-----------");
                foreach (var activeplayer in activeAdminlist)
                {
                    if (IsAllowed(activeplayer.Id, permModerator)) { groupie = "Moderator"; } else if (IsAllowed(player.Id, permAdmin)) { groupie = "Admin"; }                    player.Reply(Lang("OnlineList", player.Id, Lang(groupie, player.Id), "<color=#f000ff>" + activeplayer.Name + "</color>", Lang("Connected", player.Id)));
                }
                player.Reply("<color=grey>--------------------------------------</color>");
            }

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Commands are not working with this plugins on Rust Legacy yet, but they should be within the next few days or so.

10. Anything I can do to make it work? Like a hotfix? Or is somthing broken in oxide?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's something we'd need to implement in Oxide.

12. Ok. We can.wait for that

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

@Austinv900, just a notice that there are some breaking changes to the Covalence API, I'd recommend checking GitHub if you haven't already.

14. Thanks wulf

15. @Austinv900 you can do this function I quoted the plugin work on rust legacy?

16. I don't understand

17. Austinv900 updated Admin Leave and Join with a new update entry:

18. this doesn't work for rust legacy and also please keep it universal we need a rust legacy plugin with admin leave and join.

this is the error

(19:45:46) | [Oxide] 9:45 PM [Error] AdminLeaveJoin plugin failed to compile!

(19:45:46) | [Oxide] 9:45 PM [Error] AdminLeaveJoin.cs(129,28): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.ILivePlayer' does not contain a definition for `Reply' and no extension method `Reply' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.ILivePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Outdated Oxide, please update. I'd always recommend checking your Oxide version before posting errors too.

20. Thanks a lot Wulf I have told the website Streamline which I host with but they refuse to say that they need to update oxide, they said they have the latest one and it doesn't seem to be true since I've updated it a million times and also I got Streamline to update it.