1. I just thought maybe a plugin could be made which displays all of the authlevel 2 or owner available commands and similarly the authlevel 1 or moderator commands. And these would be achieved through /command admin/mod and that would then list the commands in the console or chat, maybe an option could be giving in the config, and this would make it easier for first time admins or trial admins.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Other plugins have no idea what each command requires. The best you could do is manually create a help command using the HelpText plugin.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  3. Thanks for the help there Wulf, I'm a complete novice when it comes to all this, I just dev servers for people. can you explain what an elo is ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451545894][/DOUBLEPOST]I was thinking do something along the lines of /commands admin would request a custom list that is made by the user. So the config would be something like "add command here" if you know what I mean

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

A typo from mobile. ;)

The HelpText plugin or Custom Chat Commands would be what you need.

5. Okay, I was just hoping something custom could be made you know XD, Would love that but I guess that's an option.