AbsolutMarket

Global Trade Menu. Any player can buy and sell items. Simply list it!

Total Downloads: 2,701 - First Release: Sep 7, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 16, 2018

5/5, 15 likes
  1. 597

[BUG REPORT]

I think you may have a glitch that kicks in ever so often after someone has typed a word with "B" in it and then places a chest thereafter.

Order of events:

1. Said the word bag in a pm to another player
    2. Closed chat window
    3. Placed a chest
    4. I was then asked if I wanted to make a trade box. But then it would not let me select an answer: http://i.imgur.com/yNpUCJq.png
    5. I had to restart my game because I could not get rid of the window.

2. Hi i have latest version in stalled on my server but now the themes dont work and images dont work and this spams in consloe
    [Bundel] Not found: assets/content/generic textures/fulltransparent. tga
    i have tryed running
    getimages
    refreshimages
    getbackgrounds
    refreshbackgrounds
    but so far it hasent help and i havent messed with the config files. any help would be great.

3. Ya it is all broken from the local image storage issues. Let me release a quick fix.

4. Thanks mate love this plug in btw you done a good job on it :)

5. Absolut updated AbsolutMarket with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. hi i love this idea but am not very tech savi. How am i to implement this in or where can i find a server that has it. basically how do i use the plugin. thanks

7. Just load it and use it. It is ultimately a mod for players, takes almost zero interaction by the server admin.

8. @Absolut did you put in the missing rock image

9. I'm not sure. I'm going to move this over to my ImageLibrary plugin soon. In haste I just did the quick fix.

10. What was number of the file for the rock in the storage folder will check to see if its there

11. They are saved by shortname then skin id. I'll get the update sent out tonight which forces ImageLibrary. This will solve the issue of the rock among many other items!

12. I have tryed to delete the file you said befor updateing the addon but i use clanforge and i just get this message when i try to 'You can't delete the required file 'data/AbsolutMarket_Images.json' :/ the server is stopped when i try delete this. I then tryed to delete Absoultmarket add on all together which it did let me do and saved it then i went into the confige folder just to see if all the files were gone and they were and i then reinsalled the mod again but still its just white boxs.

13. Plugin setup is so easy, props to you. Great plugin.
    I have 1 issue I was testing it out, I had listed a armored door for sale, the purchasing price was 50 .556. I then went on my other acct and got 50 .556. I had them on my hot bar and when I made the purchase the door appeared in the purchasers box but the ammo stayed in his hotbar as well. Anyway to make it so it doesn't look in the hotbar? I redid the purchase with it in his inventory and it went as it was suppose to. Door went to the purchaser storage and ammo went to the seller storage. Is this suppose to function where both parties are suppose to have the items in their own storage? I'm just curious because it did let me purchase out of my inventory and like stated with item on hotbar he got to keep both items.

Thanks for any info you can give me.

14. It should be looking in all three (main, wear, and belt.

Do me a favor try the same test but split the stack in two. Put one stack in belt and one in wear. See if both stacks are removed or only the stack in main.

15. market.jpg First off this is a amazing plugin, great job. Now here is the problem i am having, I installed the plugin and everthing loaded up fine with no errors, but when i go into game and hit b the box pops up and there is no theme and no icons for any of the items. I will keep cracking at to see if i can fix it. Also will this plugin work with the infopanel plugin since in that plugin it shows how much money you have. Wasnt sure if there was a way to link them together.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2016
  16. Im working on the updated version to standardize images to my ImageLibrary this morning; however as I quick test I loaded this version (fresh) and i had all the images.

So do me a favor, make sure you have updated to the newest oxide, make sure you have the newest version of this plugin, and make sure you have updated your client and restarted the client.

17. Absolut updated AbsolutMarket with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. thanks for the fast response

19. Has anyone got this working? i got 1.4.0 installed as well as Image library but all i get is white boxes. Any help would be great.

20. Only issue I had with white boxes was resolved when I restarted my client.