AbsolutMarket

Global Trade Menu. Any player can buy and sell items. Simply list it!

Total Downloads: 2,670 - First Release: Sep 7, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 16, 2018

5/5, 15 likes
  1. Absolut submitted a new resource:

AbsolutMarket - A server-wide trade menu, any player can list items

Read more about this resource...

2. This Is AMAZING! Great Job!

3. Menu isn't showing for me when I press b. Love this idea tho!

4. Any errors?

5. Nice Work man! It does need some work. When you list multiple items for sale it only shows ONE on the listing, it should show how many you listed.
    I was trying with it out with few players and they were very confused.

Other than that AWESOME WORK!

6. Ya when I made the demo I realized that as well. Very quick and easy fix to add quantity. I'll shove it in tomorrow.

Thanks.

7. Please add custom names for the items :)

8. Ok I'll make it an option because frankly I felt it was a pain the ass. Why would you want 15 different players posting an AK via a different name?

Either way no issue, logic is quick to reinsert.

9. | [Oxide] 18:08 [Debug] at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket+Category,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32,System.UInt32]]].get_Item (Category key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.MarketMainScreen (.BasePlayer player, Int32 page, Category cat) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.ToggleMarketScreen (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.cmdUI_ToggleMarketScreen (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Happens when I press b after adding a hoodie to market.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1473268403][/DOUBLEPOST]Correction it was not hoodie, it was Salage Axe

Stopped the plugin, edited the data file to remove salvage axe and restarted plugin, now working again, may need looking at.

Great work so far.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2016
  10. Ya Salvaged Axe was missed in my product list! Posting an update shortly. Thanks!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1473273852][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Also found a syntax error that I think caused your issue. Even if the item doesn't have a picture it should still work.... Post update soon; please let me know if you see issues.

11. Absolut updated AbsolutMarket with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Thanks for the quick update, seems to be working fine. Couple of not so important requests:

1. Is it possible to change when you type the cost, to for eg /b 500 so the chat is not flooded with random numbers.
    2. The background, can it be made changeable or even just the text turned white and the background black?

Thanks for the hard work.

13. [09/07/2016 20:28:15] [Oxide] 20:28 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdUI_ToggleMarketScreen' on plugin
    UI_ToggleMarketScreen'AbsolutMarket v1.0.1' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

14. The cost shouldn't be type; if it is that is a mistake on my part. Are you saying when you type say 50 it puts 50 in the chat?

As per background, I was thinking about this yesterday. I'll add a few options for backgrounds and allow the admin to change them.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1473282071][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Did any specific event cause this? First load, after listing a specific item, anything?

Ill double check the lines.

15. Yes if i type 50, it puts 50 in chat.

There was a conflict with better chat earlier but I will need to search logs for it.

16. Ya I am sure that is the issue. Nothing I can do about Better Chat : /
    Typing works best I have made UI buttons to select amounts in the past and it just isn't that great. If I get enough complaints ill consider it. Sorry!

17. Press b does not work right now. Is there any need to set a permission for default users?

18. No, no permissions needed. Seeing any errors in console? Are you using other mods?

19. Absolut updated AbsolutMarket with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

PLEASE NOTE, these changes may break the current image data file. To fix the issue type in the console getimages

This will clear your image file and reload everything.....

If that doesn't work, unload the plugin, delete the image data file.. reload.