AbsolutMarket

Global Trade Menu. Any player can buy and sell items. Simply list it!

Total Downloads: 2,670 - First Release: Sep 7, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 16, 2018

5/5, 15 likes
  1. I used Alias System for Rust | Oxide to make things easier on my users as suggested by jensolaf. Where would I need to go to alter the text to change to wording to say type instead of press.

Also getting that massive string of errors everyone else is getting.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2017
  2. having an issue getting the absolutmarket to work.. we loaded it in with the image library and its not working.. it posts in the chat but b does nothing. when i loads up i get a message in the console say " server tried to run command "b" UI togglemarketscreen"" but we blocked it. not sure how to get this to work?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2017
  3. Hello, i didnt use this plugin and i didnt know it, BUT your Message in the client console "servertried to run command "b" UItogglemarketscreen"" but we blocked it." says just Server have tried to bind a key but it cant do it because FP devs have removed it that Server can bind Clients keys. So now u musst bind keys Self normaly it is easy u open Client console (F1) and type there bind key command
    so now for you i dont know is there a space or not in UItogglemarketscreen

try this
    bind b "UItogglemarketscreen"

If it not works try this
    bind b "UI togglemarketscreen"

important dont forget -> " <- if u use commands with space :)

4. the first one didnt work.. the second one now says pool.ui: "false" in f1 screen when every i hit b

5. i look into the plugin try this

bind b "UI_togglemarketscreen"

6. it made it work for me only..

7. i need this to work for the whole server and by tomorrow for the wipe

8. dude ALL players need to bind self the key to open the menu not just u, if it not work i cant help u i didnt use this plugin want help u just to bind the key

good luck

9. You can also use Alias System for Rust | Oxide and tie a / command to it instead of having the players bind their key. But with that said. How/where do I edit so I can make the chat message say type instead of press.

10. having a problem getting get market to work on our server. the key binding keeps getting blocked by face punch..

11. @Absolut is there a way to use this with out having to manually bind b for every player? cuz it seems more of a pain then its worth

12. Ya I hear ya. The only other solution is to use a BUTTON from FP. My experiences show this is not usually a good option.

A BUTTON is defined as an input used for Rust (such as USE (e), FIRE_PRIMARY (mouse0), etc.

One day perhaps FP will let us send keybindings again :)

13. So i have the aliassystem but how do I use that to open the gui for absolutmarket?

14. Is this plugin gonna be updated?

15. Hi @Absolut

Getting this error when I try to list an item

Code:
    (00:15:24) | Failed to call hook 'cmdUI_MarketSellScreen' on plugin 'AbsolutMarket v1.8.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (00:15:24) | at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.CheckEco (UInt64 ID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.MarketSellScreen (.BasePlayer player, Int32 page) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.cmdUI_MarketSellScreen (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

16. Everything works great except changing the text description that pops up in the chat. I've edited the AbsolutMarket.json and it changes nothing. Since players have to physically bind their button, I'd like to change up the text a bit.

17. Also, I set the ServerRewards to true in the config, but I see no difference when I list an item and look for a way to ask for RP instead of another item.

18. Found out how to edit the auto chat description. Open the .cs file provided and edit "AMInfo" one line 3064. Saw a few people asking.

19. Code:
     Failed to call hook 'OnItemRemovedFromContainer' on plugin 'AbsolutMarket v1.8.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.OnItemRemovedFromContainer (.ItemContainer cont, .Item item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

How can i fix it?

20. Same error, anyone fixed this?