--- layout: forums title: 'LustyMap | Page 171' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 50,517 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. I cant get the mini map to show at all on my server! Help please

Main map shows just fine I even did a map reset and it said it re-download the images including mini map but still wont show.

2. I agree
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485685574][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Older versions of LustyMap were soooo much better. Please just get them back

3. Admittedly I'm still using the December version as I found the latest version has a buste
    I use the December version and as you can see from my screenshot on the laSt page it works fine. Although personally I use the playsuit.io image

4. i keep getting RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng i have deleted lustymap and still happening

5. I have some probs with lusty map. I tried to install it with the beancan.io API Code and it works. Sometimes when i ran over the map and the minimap toggles , the System makes many Errors and kicks me out. The Server runs on a Linus Server where i can´t install any other Things. Maybe Lusytmap will run perfectly with the custom map Image, but where can i find the Image ?

6. Use Firefox, navigate to playrust.io link for your server, right click in top black bar, View page info, media tab, find the really long image name, save as.

If you do it with the default Download Image function from the site itself it will include a X Y graph and numbers which screw the in game location. Personally I have no problem with Beancan and the image it provides, however I just prefer the playrust one as it looks nicer.

Beancan

upload_2017-1-29_22-19-38.png

Playrust.io

upload_2017-1-29_22-19-55.png

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2017
  7. Incorrect... quoted directly from the overview page:

"/map admin - Toggles Admin View On/Off (allows you to see all player on the map) - Requires auth level or permission "lustymap.admin""

Whenever i try and invoke the /map admin (because sadly you have to redo it everytime the system reloads) I get the /map response from RUSTIO.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485734622][/DOUBLEPOST]

SO TRUE..... I do not like the latest one as well is seems like a resource hog now.

8. HELP!!!!!!

9. hi all and thx for this plugin .. i use beancan and the map is ok but i cant saw myself or friends any idea?

10. Don't be lazy and useless, post your config file at least....

11. {
    "FriendOptions": {
    "AllowCustomLists": true,
    "UseClans": true,
    "UseFriends": true
    },
    "MapMarkers": {
    "ShowAllPlayers": false,
    "ShowCaves": false,
    "ShowDebris": false,
    "ShowFriends": true,
    "ShowHelicopters": true,
    "ShowMarkerNames": true,
    "ShowMonuments": true,
    "ShowPlanes": true,
    "ShowPlayer": true,
    "ShowSupplyDrops": true
    },
    "MapOptions": {
    "EnableAFKTracking": true,
    "HideEventPlayers": true,
    "MapImage": {
    "APIKey": "",
    "CustomMap_Filename": "map.jpg",
    "CustomMap_Use": true

same with custom map i can saw myself and friends, heli planes.... thx for help

12. Thanks to your answer, i´ve done what you wrote, but now the map ( mini and big ) is White with a big red questionary

13. Code:
    {% raw %}
    (23:11:04) | Calling 'cmdLustyControl' on 'LustyMap v2.0.81' took 220ms
    (23:11:07) | Calling 'cmdLustyControl' on 'LustyMap v2.0.81' took 225ms
    (23:11:09) | Calling 'cmdLustyControl' on 'LustyMap v2.0.81' took 315ms
    (23:11:09) | Calling 'cmdLustyControl' on 'LustyMap v2.0.81' took 313ms
    (23:11:10) | Calling 'cmdLustyControl' on 'LustyMap v2.0.81' took 304ms
    (23:11:10) | Calling 'cmdLustyControl' on 'LustyMap v2.0.81' took 301ms
    (23:11:11) | Calling 'cmdLustyControl' on 'LustyMap v2.0.81' took 299ms
    (23:11:12) | Calling 'cmdLustyControl' on 'LustyMap v2.0.81' took 313ms
    (23:11:12) | Calling 'cmdLustyControl' on 'LustyMap v2.0.81' took average 1976ms
    (23:11:12) | Calling 'cmdLustyControl' on 'LustyMap v2.0.81' took 303ms
    (23:11:13) | Calling 'cmdLustyControl' on 'LustyMap v2.0.81' took 307ms
    (23:11:13) | Calling 'cmdLustyControl' on 'LustyMap v2.0.81' took 312ms
    (23:11:17) | Calling 'cmdLustyControl' on 'LustyMap v2.0.81' took 308ms
    {% endraw %}

14. I have the map installed and working just with no icons at all, followed folder structure etc just dont have any icons showing in game with the correcxt map working? any help

15. folder location of your icons?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485820401][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Looks like someone spamming the map button
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485820496][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Do you get full map, where's the rest of the config entry about minimap?, is your map file in the root of the lustymap data folder?

Y'all better gimme a vote in my sig if i fix this for you :D

16. it is linked right from beancan, and loads in game but has no icons etc including player

17. yeh ok but you still need to have all the icons in the icon folder. Linking to Beancan just pulls down the map image which doesnt have the icons on it.

18. here my cfg, and yep file is in root data folder .. i saw the map ingame that s not the problem , the only problem is i dont show myself on the map or friends, no heli , no planes too.. i saw only the map ..

Attached Files:

19. Try the December version. That's what I use.

20. The icons folder is full though :(