--- layout: forums title: 'LustyMap | Page 169' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 50,517 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. done. 2 times already. Also - after reloading the plugins some players getting kicked out with error. Something about missing asserts.

I didn't edit post about the main problem....

2. If removing both the .cs and .json aren't fixing issue and it's referring to an asset then it's the images. Maybe you've not touched them, but just reinstall them. Would be useful to see the full error from rcon if that doesn't work.

3. There is no errors or something - just the heli doesn't shows on map.
    I've fully reinstal the plugins. Deleted everything related to the lustymap and install it again. Same problem - heli is not showing.

4. There has to be.. what does it say in console when you reload the plugin.

I understand this may sound stupid but it sounds like there's nothing wrong. Are you sure you've given the helicopter enough time to come into the map, as there's a delay between calling a helicopter and it flying into the map.

5. Yes I'm sure. Wanna see console output?
    Code:
    {% raw %}
    [01/22/2017 00:10:59] Unloaded plugin LustyMap v2.0.81 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    [01/22/2017 00:10:59] Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.0.81 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    {% endraw %}
    And that's all.

6. What're you using to call the helicopter?

7. My own private plugin, wich just running the command I've mention before once per 2 hour.

8. Well that's why, you didn't say that you're using your own plugin - Feel free to quote where you said you did. Your plugin obviously isn't hooking the image for the map. Just use HeliControl for Rust | Oxide or HeliTracker.

Edit: If you want help with your plugin, just post in the Plugin Development thread.

9. Anyone know how to solve this problem?? we have the same problem, when I copy LustyMap in the folder Oxide Plugins and load de map, kik to all players with these error.

The same error as DayanWitch with RPC ERROR receiving file

10. What error?

11. Do you ever create a plugin? Cos YOU ARE WRONG.
    ==EDIT==
    My plugin using the same way of handling coptors as HeliTracker, it's just less complicated. It doesn't have anything in common with lusty map.

12. It's your choice to be rude, alongside not attempt trying another plugin.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485036294][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Looking at both of the images, they both look the same Lisda :)
    If they aren't, typing resetmap in console will almost always fix the problem.

13. Getting this error

(23:13:36) | [LustyMap] Map generation successful! Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!

(23:13:37) | [LustyMap] Generating the main map

(23:13:37) | [LustyMap] Unable to load the map image from file storage. This may be caused by slow processing of the images being uploaded to your server. If this problem persists unload the plugin and delete your ImageData.json data file

and i try removing the ImageData.json and still get the same message

14. Just to check have you used resetmap in console?

15. Try to run reload LustyMap for a few times. Helps me then I'm getting this.

16. yeah i done reset map and got the same error then reloaded it and its working thanks guys

17. I seem to be having a new issue with LustyMap,

no matter what I do, when i put it into plugings I do not have it coming up onto my server?

In the Data folder I have extracted the lusty Icons Etc etc, checked config fiels and all...still the same issue.

18. Black map after update 1955. I use map from file.

19. I use map from file. The map is not closed. I do not use the mini map.

20. Toxikk, what did you do to fix the issue? I'm having it on my server as well.