--- layout: forums title: 'BotSpawn | Page 80' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

BotSpawn

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,762 - First Release: Jul 31, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2018

5/5, 81 likes
  1. Where exactly should you set the value?

2. Steenamaroo updated BotSpawn with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1510535803][/DOUBLEPOST]Either don't specify when creating a kit, or edit your kit.

@misha1979
    I think you can do /kit edit nameofkit ? then /kit npconly false ?

3. Since the last two updates getting errors, i do NOT have any custom spawns so there is nothing in data folder, and the kits i have created are "hidden" but npconly is not specified true or false

Attached Files:

4. Steenamaroo updated BotSpawn with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1510537699][/DOUBLEPOST]@pookins et al

I mucked up with the kit checks. 1.3.0 should address it.

Apologies. :)

5. All working good now, no errors, but the respawn timer is still janky. I have all monuments respawn timers set to 1200, reset 300, suicide 300 and they still respawn after a min or two after being killed.

6. Putting global reset at 300 means it's impossible for respawn timer to exceed 300.

Every bot on your server, regardless of status, is respawning after 300 (global reset).

7. fixed errors thank you.
    got this spamming console though
    (13:10:01) | Calling 'OnNpcTarget' on 'BotSpawn v1.3.0' took 516ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]

(13:10:12) | Calling 'OnNpcTarget' on 'BotSpawn v1.3.0' took 519ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]

(13:10:23) | Calling 'OnNpcTarget' on 'BotSpawn v1.3.0' took 513ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]

(13:10:34) | Calling 'OnNpcTarget' on 'BotSpawn v1.3.0' took 524ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]

8. Okay I think I get it, so a global reset of something greater than 1200 would be appropriate if the monument respawn timer is 1200. Say like 1500?

9. @pookins That's cool. The, er...higher the number.....<cough>the cooler your server is. :)

@Veeblefetzer - that's it. Reset timer basically reloads the plugin.
    It's only there because if a bot is not killed over a long period of time, he'll end up miles away from his spawn, because the normal respawn counter only begins on death
    [DOUBLEPOST=1510540190][/DOUBLEPOST]@pookins - don't worry about it.
    It's most likely coming up because you have bots near animals. It's harmless.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2017
  10. @Steenamaroo Thanks man, excellent work and dedication as usual. Much appreciated. :)

11. Clawing it back man...lol.
    Thank you. :)

12. thanks nice to know i have a "cool" (cough, cough,smirk) server,

13. you could exclude spawn in the water? and also so that the bots do not damage each other

14. Love this plug. Seems bot health is not working?

15. your plug-in very loads the server, because of this every 15-20 minutes for all players, the game freezes, in some moments for 10-15 seconds.

16. hi. is it possible to get bots to kill other bots?

17. Hi ya,

Bots using the Murderer option can't seem to have health of more than 100.

even though it is set to 300 for example they can be one shot with an AK and only show 100 health in the combatlog.

I updated from version 1.2.7 to version 1.3.0 this morning.

18. Hey,

Yeah, it seems like there have been changes to do with that.
    Murderer used to allow up to 500 by default, I believe, but is now capped at 100.

A proper fix for that is the next thing on my list. ;)

19. I'm seeing this:

Failed to run a 300.00 timer in 'BotSpawn v1.3.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

EDIT: After updating the config file everything is working again! Thanks!!

20. So I guess I must have missed something from one of the previous updates.......the standard base Bots now
    use and drop the lr-300? Kinda sucks.....always assumed I guess, that the lr was a unique weapon, that wasn't
    all that common.......maybe not.

Anyways.....Players on my server are just farming the hell out of the Bots now...lol