AdminPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 12,707 - First Release: Jul 25, 2016 - Last Update: Sep 15, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. this works))

2. (01:21:17) | [Oxide] 02:21 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdAdminPanel' on plugin 'AdminPanel v1.1.1' (InvalidCastException: Null object can not be converted to a value type.)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1469518015][/DOUBLEPOST]Austinv900 what is this plugin? Gyazo - f2a144a1d999f082a15ce96d26fcff2b.png

3. I now now what I must do. AdminRadar and Godmode don't originally support reading if they are active or not. So as a temporary fix you can use these modified versions till their maintainers get in contact with me about making them more compatible.

This Admin Radar allows you to use it with a permission instead of AuthLevel. So you might find it more convenient for your admins and mods to find hackers.

AdminRadar permission is adminradar.allowed

But Both these plugins in combination with the original AdminPanel works great!

Moderator edit: Please do not distribute versions outside of the original plugin's thread. Please request changes from the original authors first as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2016
  4. If you have time, could you change Godmode to AdminProtection. And best in order the plugin to chose available

5. Just want the name changed?

6. how did you get it too look like that?? That looks nice!

7. if you use GodMode the error will be a same

8. Did you use the one I uploaded?

9. sorry. missed a

10. Hi when i use /adminpanel show i got this:
    Code:
    (12:09:03) | [Oxide] 12:02 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'AdminPanel v1.1.1' (InvalidCastException: Null object can not be converted to a value type.)

(12:09:03) | [Oxide] 12:02 [Debug] at System.Convert.ToType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider, Boolean try_target_to_type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Convert.ChangeType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.Call[Boolean] (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.AdminPanel.AdminGui (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.AdminPanel.OnPlayerSleepEnded (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.AdminPanel.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(12:09:19) | [Oxide] 12:03 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdAdminPanel' on plugin 'AdminPanel v1.1.1' (InvalidCastException: Null object can not be converted to a value type.)

(12:09:19) | [Oxide] 12:03 [Debug] at System.Convert.ToType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider, Boolean try_target_to_type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Convert.ChangeType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.Call[Boolean] (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.AdminPanel.AdminGui (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.AdminPanel.cmdAdminPanel (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.AdminPanel.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

11. read the post above
    [DOUBLEPOST=1469528302][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I think with this method will not be an error with an empty value is.
    Code:
    if (args == null || args.Length == 0)
    {
    SendReply(player, "[<color=teal>AdminPanel</color>]: <color=cyan>/adminpanel</color> <color=yellow><hide/show></color>");
     return;
    }

12. Yeah. Godmode and AdminRadar don't officially support the main feature of the plugin. Which is showing weather they are active or not. That's where it's getting held up at. @Wulf said he is gonna add it into godmode and I sent a message to @Reneb on his thread. Hopefully we will get official releases
    [DOUBLEPOST=1469528952][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I will look into this tomorrow. I am still vary inexperienced with coding. I am learning new things everyday I just learned console command setup about 7hours ago and arguments about 9hours ago. Any code advice helps :) thanks guys for your patience with this plugin. I assure you my Admin Join plugin works so far without any errors.

13. just if you enter the command / adminpanel the error appears

Code:
    [Oxide] 13:09 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdAdminPanel' on plugin 'AdminPanel v1.1.1' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
    [Oxide] 13:09 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.AdminPanel.cmdAdminPanel (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

14. Admin Panel | Page 2 | Oxide

15. update the plugins of the comment

how to raise to the top left corner?

Attached Files: