ZoneManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 23,325 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

4.94262/5, 122 likes
  1. Will do

2. So everything is working fine, but for some reason NoBuild doesn't work. I don't have ignore enabled.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1531770949][/DOUBLEPOST]
    linked to auth level 2 not with perms.

3. I still can't do anything with the mod. It seems to load but still can't grant myself permissions to do anything. I spent a long time trying to figure this out. I'm about to give up. here is a copy of my console read out. I hope someone can provide a little insight.

(18:57:13) | ZoneManager was compiled successfully in 3103ms
    (18:57:13) | Unloaded plugin ZoneManager v2.5.8 by Reneb / Nogrod
    (18:57:13) | [ZoneManager] Loaded 0 Zone definitions
    (18:57:14) | Loaded plugin ZoneManager v2.5.8 by Reneb / Nogrod
    (18:57:47) | Permission '<ZoneManager>' doesn't exist
    (18:58:00) | Permission '<ZoneManager.zone>' doesn't exist
    (18:58:22) | Usage: oxide.grant <group|user> <name|id> <permission>
    (19:05:47) | Permission '<zonemanager.zone>' doesn't exist

4. I'm having an issue with flags in two zones.

1. The Town - Players are able to remove/pickup items like chairs, rugs, doors just about any deployable item.
    Here are the flags for that area.
    "Flags": "AutoLights, PvpGod, UnDestr, NoBuild, NoGather, NoDecay, NoDeploy, NoPlayerLoot, NoSuicide, NoRemove, KillSleepers, NoPickup, NoCollect, NoCup, NoSignUpdates, NoOvenToggle, NoHeliTargeting, NoEntityPickup"

2. Admin Build Island - The nostability does not work.
    Here are the flags for that area.
    "Flags": "AutoLights, UnDestr, NoBuild, NoPve, NoWounded, NoDecay, NoDeploy, NoPlayerLoot, NoCorpse, NoSuicide, NoRemove, NoStability, NoUpgrade, EjectSleepers, NoCollect, NoCup, NoShop, NoSignUpdates, NoStash, NoCraft, NoHeliTargeting, NoEntityPickup"

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2018
  5. im having trouble figuring out how to even set up the zone i try to do /zone add and it says "ZoneManager: First you must say: /zone edit XXXXXID and i dont know what it means.
    oops nevermind figured it out

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2018
  6. None of my zone flags are working and in my console is says "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1532574561][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Lol fixed it sorry :p

7. It works but it keeps spamming this in console
    Failed to run a 2.00 timer in 'ZoneManager v2.5.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager.CheckSpawnedEntity (BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00149] in <b26bae2223d9411386964ec5f312cb12>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager+<OnEntitySpawned>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__1 () [0x00000] in <b26bae2223d9411386964ec5f312cb12>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00018] in <bfa4e457157d4e089ab91719c5b1288b>:0

8. For some reason undestr isn't working. I enabled it correctly using flags in AdminPanel and even tried doing it manually, but the structures in the zone aren't unkillable. I've also tried reinstalling the plugin. Any insights?

9. Hey, I'm having problems calling CreateOrUpdateZone
    Code:
            private bool CreateOrUpdateZone(string zoneId, string[] args, Vector3 position = default(Vector3))
            {
                Zone.Definition definition;
                if (!zoneDefinitions.TryGetValue(zoneId, out definition))
                    definition = new Zone.Definition { Id = zoneId, Radius = 20 };
                else
                    storedData.ZoneDefinitions.Remove(definition);
                UpdateZoneDefinition(definition, args);

if (position != default(Vector3))
                    definition.Location = position;

zoneDefinitions[zoneId] = definition;
                storedData.ZoneDefinitions.Add(definition);
                SaveData();

if (definition.Location == null)
                    return false;

RefreshZone(zoneId);
                return true;
            }
    I tried removing the args parameter from the function and commented the UpdateZoneDefiniton row as well, then my cross-plugin callout works just fine and creates a new zone with the given ID and location.
    however, when I try to call the plugin from another one using
    Code:
    ZoneManager?.Call("CreateOrUpdateZone", calculatedPos, "rotation 0 size \"150 300 150\"", ZoneVector);
    It doesn't pass the arguments to ZoneManager or function at all. No errors in console either.

Tried Passing the same string without escaped quotes (")
    Code:
    ZoneManager?.Call("CreateOrUpdateZone", calculatedPos, "rotation 0", ZoneVector);
    still did not function
    Please Advise

10. Does anyone know of a plugin that can automatically create zones of certain monuments after a wipe? I want to disable teleporting away from them

11. Hi @k1lly0u

I found a bug with ZoneManager

Code:
    465     private object CanPickupEntity(BaseCombatEntity entity, BasePlayer player) => CanPickupInternal(player, ZoneFlags.NoEntityPickup);
    The Parameters are in the wrong order according to the API.

upload_2018-8-2_19-30-51.png

This is making the flag NoEntityPickup never run for anything that isn't a lock.

12. So Im trying to figure out how to use zone manager, and event manager for my arena server i'm quite confused and really need help..
    Please add me on discord if you can help me TankPlays#9921

13. this mod is really pissing me off i put on no decay and all of my stuff is still decaying @k1lly0u am i doing something wrong???

14. never mind i fix it myself seems to happen a lot

15. Hi all. Not work - Searchlight On/Off. How to fix?

16. i would like to know that too

17. nobody knows???