ZoneManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 23,325 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

4.94262/5, 122 likes
  1. Oh, wow. I was thinking you had two. I can imagine it gets pretty noisy. I know the game uses a doppler-type sound emission, but I don't know if the range can be turned down. That would definitely be a developer question.

2. Thanks Rob for this information. I am going to dig the Doppler subject.

3. Still can't get a PVP Zone to work recently.

4. Ok found a bug, The noentitypickup is not working players are still able to pickup doors.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1530541151][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok so i managed to fix it and here is a little update to patch the noentitpickup not working problem.

5. Hello,

when i wakeup in town zone, i get enter_message (maybe normal this) and leave_message?

Oxide.Rust 2.0.3987

6. Good day!
    Tell me when you plan to update? After you enter the second parameter, it fails:
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    This is probably due to the new
    Rust - Devblog "The Team Update"

7. How'd you get noentitypickup to work? I'm having that exact issue.

8. I had to edit the cs code, there is an error in it. I did link the patch but was removed it seems.

9. is there anyway for you to pm the fixed version, having issues with the current version.

10. If you could send the fix to TigerSnake and I, we'd much appreciate it! Thanks again.

11. I have already.

12. I haven't received anything.

13. I did not understand! Update Yes or No?
    The plugin works or not?

14. Plugin not working.(not working with building)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2018
  15. plugin work for me

16. Where is k1lly0u? Why is he silent? k1lly0u answer us please - when will correct his creation?

17. I know what is going on , just now i check the admin group i see have zonemanager.ignoreflag.undestr permission , but i never put this permission in group. So this is why i can destroy the building just now. :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1531217171][/DOUBLEPOST]No problem now.

18. The part where entitypickup should get disabled does not work. I had to make a fix, if Killyou dont update it soon ill post it myself with the fix.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please see the forum rules regarding posting random versions publicly.

20. Dear administrator, I asked whether the fixed plug-in Zone Manager? At the moment it does not work! Question I think on the topic.