ZoneManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 23,325 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

4.94262/5, 122 likes
  1. I have an idea for this plugin, why can't we nofule in the zone?

2. Hi that this message thank you
    (15:00:20)| Calling 'OnNpcPlayerTarget' on 'ZoneManager v2.5.8' took 127ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]
    (15:03:36) | Calling 'OnNpcPlayerTarget' on 'ZoneManager v2.5.8' took 126ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]
    (15:06:56) | Calling 'OnNpcPlayerTarget' on 'ZoneManager v2.5.8' took 125ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]

3. hi i found bug when i set the flag NoEntityPickup and noGather, a bug appears that allows you got lot experience in Zlevel

4. Got
    I have the same issue since today. Do you use the ZombieHorde Plugin to?

5. yes use the zombiehorde

6. How do I give someone a permission when someone enters a zone. Example would be a heli arena ppl could tp to and have the permission to call heli to self but only in the zone, then upon leaving then permission is taken.

7. *nonpctargeting - true/false - NPC players wont target players in the zone*

I have this flag enabled for a zone for Town......Is this flag suppose to include Scientists?

Thanks

8. Failed to call hook 'Unload' on plugin 'ZoneManager v2.5.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager.OnBuildingExitZone (Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager+Zone zone, BaseCombatEntity entity, System.Boolean all) [0x000e5] in <494d2d1db0e54a3394bd29d7f3b9550b>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager.OnZoneDestroy (Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager+Zone zone) [0x00092] in <494d2d1db0e54a3394bd29d7f3b9550b>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager.Unload () [0x0006b] in <494d2d1db0e54a3394bd29d7f3b9550b>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00f75] in <494d2d1db0e54a3394bd29d7f3b9550b>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <17b9f46063fe4ac9ae4a1000712647ce>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in :0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1528707109][/DOUBLEPOST]what this mean?

9. Any chance of adding a feature where when you enter a zone, its runs a chat command? Or is there already a plugin for this. If so please link me it :)

10. Zone settings recover on Restart for Autolights flag. If its Dark in-game and the lights are on, When the server restarts, Autolights doesn't kick in until the next night cycle. Is this normal and I haven't noticed or is it supposed to stay lit ? If so, please fix. :)

11. can anyone help i am trying to create a safe zone using pvpgod flag and undestr flag. both are showing as active and scientists have become immune to damage however players still take damage and so do buildings can you think of anything i'm doing wrong

12. try pvegod

13. I've been having same issue since latest Rust/Oxide updates. The last I was aware, a small plugin called NPCFix original fixed not being able to kill Scientists in PvP/PvE god enabled zones....But apparently that doesn't work anymore.

That also doesn't work.

14. @k1lly0u @Wulf
    is this suitable for unsubscribing unneeded hooks?

Attached Files:

15. Very good plugin! thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2018
  16. It looks like people can still walk into the zone even if they do not have permission for it.
    If they just keep running they enter the zone. Before the patch they where thrown out the zone when they enter.
    The base gets no damange zone the zone still works for the other settings.

17. Any chance of adding a feature where when you enter a zone, its runs a chat command? Or is there already a plugin for this. If so please link me it :)

18. Like this?
    Zone Command

19. That is a console command, and i have tried it but i doesnt work either way. It needs an update or something

20. Question: Why when I add a small area in (another) big area, the commands do not work?

Example: - Large area: Nocraft True
    - Small area: Nocraft false

result = I can not crafter in the small area

Can you help me please?

Zone manager test craft — Postimage.org