ZoneManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 23,325 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

4.94262/5, 122 likes
  1. My nohelitarget doesn't seem to want to work when set to true. heli still targets and attacks. I deleted my zone and recreated it but still the same.

2. for us works fine just for patrolhelicopter, chinnok npc not, is helicopter shot just u or all players? have u maybe ignor flag permission?

3. I just Installed the plugin and it says you must first say /zone_edit XXXXXID but then it says you have no zones and it wont let me do any command cept that one

4. at first u need add a zone with /zone_add

and then u can set-up your zones with flags or radius or name etc

more read overview

5. Code:
    (21:08:26) | Failed to call hook 'cmdChatZoneFlags' on plugin 'ZoneManager v2.5.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager.OpenFlagEditor (.BasePlayer player, System.String zoneId, Int32 page) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager.cmdChatZoneFlags (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

6. I have made a pvp zone on my server but we can not shoot another player i have a pve server with plugins TruePVE on

7. Good day everyone! I apologize for my previous post in Russian, this will not happen again!
    I wanted to ask a question about the work of the zone Manager.
    Prompt whether it is possible to create a zone of PVP on the PVE server and if it is possible how to make it?
    Thanks for the insight Ivan-Tea

8. u need add your Zone_ID to the mappings in TruePVE config example

"Mappings": {
    "default": "default",
    "Zone_ID1": "exclude",
    "Zone_ID2": "exclude",
    },

did u use TruePVE ? i would recommend to use TruePVE and add there under mappings your Zone_ID in TruePVE config example

"Zone_ID1": "exclude",
    },

9. oki thank you yes i use TruePVE
    [DOUBLEPOST=1526901409][/DOUBLEPOST]
    is it Looks right ??

Code:
    "Zone_ID1": "84054442",
      },

10. can not make it work you can not shoot other players :(

11. I'm sorry. Maybe it's a misunderstanding.
    I have a PvE server and here on this server I need to create PvP zones!
    That was my question: is it possible to create such zones?
    If anyone knows the answer-tell me how to do it!
    Thank you all!

12. if this 84054442 your Zone id so example:

"84054442": "exclude",
    },

and look up in the config for this

"Configuration Options": {
    "handleDamage": true,
    "useZones": true

13. Now I've peeed what you're saying and it will not work here is my config file

Code:
    {
      "Config Version": "0.8.9",
      "Default RuleSet": "default",
      "Configuration Options": {
        "handleDamage": true,
        "useZones": true
      },
    "84054442": "exclude",
      },
      "Schedule": {
        "enabled": false,
        "useRealtime": false,
        "broadcast": false,
        "entries": []
      },
      "RuleSets": [
        {
          "name": "default",
          "enabled": true,
          "defaultAllowDamage": false,
          "flags": "HumanNPCDamage, LockedBoxesImmortal, AdminsHurtSleepers, LockedDoorsImmortal",
          "rules": [
            "anything can hurt dispensers",
            "anything can hurt players",
            "players cannot hurt players",
            "anything cannot hurt traps",
            "traps can hurt players",
            "players can hurt barricades",
            "barricades can hurt players",
            "highwalls can hurt players",
            "anything can hurt heli",
            "anything can hurt npcs",
            "fire cannot hurt players",
            "traps can hurt npcs",
            "anything can hurt resources"
          ]
        }
      ],
      "Entity Groups": [
        {
          "name": "dispensers",
          "members": "BaseCorpse, HelicopterDebris",
          "exclusions": ""
        },
        {
          "name": "players",
          "members": "BasePlayer",
        },
        {
          "name": "traps",
          "members": "AutoTurret, BearTrap, FlameTurret, GunTrap, spikes.floor, ReactiveTarget",
        },
        {
          "name": "barricades",
          "members": "Barricade, spikes.floor",
        },
        {
          "name": "highwalls",
          "members": "wall.external.high.stone, wall.external.high.wood, gates.external.high.wood, gates.external.high.wood",
        },
        {
          "name": "heli",
          "members": "BaseHelicopter, ch47scientists.entity",
        },
        {
          "name": "npcs",
          "members": "ch47scientists.entity, scientist_gunner, NPCPlayerApex, NPCMurderer, murderer, NPCScientist, scientist, BradleyAPC",
        },
        {
          "name": "fire",
          "members": "FireBall",
        },
        {
          "name": "resources",
          "members": "ResourceEntity, TreeEntity, OreResourceEntity",
        }
      ]
    }

14. Thank you all!
    It is a pity that my idea is not feasible :-(
    Can you tell me whether it is possible to solve my problem and how?
    Maybe another plugin?

15. @k1lly0u Any chance we can get a flag to kill backpacks? I didn't see one in the list. I already use 'nocorpse true', but since backpacks were introduced, there's no way to stop the backpacks from laying there. Thanks a bunch!
    (I disabled construction to snap this pic)
    upload_2018-5-24_21-49-37.png

16. No, there should be no comma on the last entry. The example you were given was incorrect. Ours looks like this:-
    Code:
        "TreasureBox Zone": "exclude",
        "AIRFIELD": "exclude",
        "DOME": "exclude",
        "HeliBase": "exclude",
        "LAUNCH": "exclude",
        "SAT": "exclude",
        "SEWER": "exclude",
        "TRAINYARD": "exclude",
        "TUNNEL": "exclude",
        "WTP": "exclude"
      },
    Notice there is no comma on the last entry for WTP. If you remove the last comma from your config then it should work. My suggestion in future is to not use notepad or NotePad++ when editing JSON files as it's too easy to make a mistake. Instead use the online JSON editor at JSON Editor Online - view, edit and format JSON online.

To use it paste your config file in the left column, then click the right arrow. Make your edits in the right hand column, and when you've finished, click the left arrow and copy and paste the generated JSON. It will take you a few minutes to get used to how it works, but once you see how, you'll always use it. ;)

17. I am having an issue.
    I can't seem the flags to work, as the building gets damaged when i attack it. (i have enabled undstr)
    At first the welcome message and leave message did not work, but then i tried reloading the plugin and i proceeded to get the message, but the flags are still not working. No error files are showing up in the console either.

Code:
    {
      "ZoneDefinitions": [
        {
          "Name": "Arena.",
          "Radius": 20.0,
          "Radiation": 0.0,
          "Comfort": 0.0,
          "Temperature": 0.0,
          "Location": "-1313.535 1.054887 751.4865",
          "Size": "50 50 50",
          "Rotation": "0 0 0",
          "Id": "61333509",
          "EnterMessage": "Welcome to the arena",
          "LeaveMessage": "You are now leaving the arena",
          "Permission": null,
          "EjectSpawns": null,
          "Enabled": true,
          "Flags": "UnDestr, NoBuild, NoWounded, NoDecay, NoCorpse, NoRemove, NoStability, NoUpgrade, EjectSleepers, NoCup, AlwaysLights, NoTrade, NoShop, NoOvenToggle, NoStash, NoCraft, NoHeliTargeting, NoEntityPickup"
        }
      ]
    }

18. I'm having issues creating a zone within a zone. I want to make a zone for the whole island with pvp god, and internal zones with pvp enabled, and its just not working. Is there any way I can do that?

19. hello, i have a problem with my server. This is what is shwing in my console. I don't get it.
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'Unload' on plugin 'ZoneManager v2.5.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)   at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager.OnBuildingExitZone (Oxide.Plugins.Zone zone, .BaseCombatEntity entity, Boolean all) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager.OnZoneDestroy (Oxide.Plugins.Zone zone) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager.Unload () [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2018
  20. Hey guys, I'm having an issue with this plugin, when I set an enter and leave message, and restart the server, or reload zonemanager plugin it basically doubles the message count. So now I have about 4 "Entering Zone" messages on entering the zone, and counting.

I'm also having issue when I change the zone size, it keeps delineating the older zone sizes and producing the "Entering Zone" message there as well.

Is this a plugin issue, or is there something going on that I'm not seeing?

Thanks!