ZoneManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 23,326 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

4.94262/5, 122 likes
  1. Hello,
    plugin is awsom, but last time it has some bugs to fix ;/
    i have set no player loot and 2 players re granted to loot with permision zonemanager.ignoreflag.noplayerloot but still we can't loot them on sleep :(

2. is there a flag to allow no fuel so i can put lamps up in a hotel without having to fuel them.
    Obviously i only want this in the Zone.

3. /zone autolights true <- 1 fuel will do.

4. thanks Devander

5. (14:43:09) | Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerAttack' on plugin 'ZoneManager v2.4.6' (NullReferenceException: )

at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr)

at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[BaseMelee] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager.OnPlayerAttack (.BasePlayer attacker, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

6. The NOTP flag doesnt seem to work.. I created a zone where i dont want people to teleport from. Im using GRTeleport. Flag doesnt seem to block it. Please help
    [DOUBLEPOST=1520747605][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I also need to no..Im using GRTeleport. NOTP flag doesnt seem to block it

7. is there a way to create child and parents with this plugin? I have a feeling that a zone within a zone does not work? or is it just me :p ...again hahaha ;)

8. The NOTP flag doesnt seem to work.. I created a zone where i dont want people to teleport from. Im using GRTeleport. Flag doesnt seem to block it. Please help

9. I have found this, and love it, but is it not possible to join these 2, zonemanager and...? Zone Command

10. Guys I finally found where i was getting the " NullReference Exception : Object reference not set to a instance of an object = zone manager.
    every time i reload it.......it gives me this error and sometimes more that i want.......it spams my server console for a good 5 min . Can we please get a fix? thanks

11. Anyone else having issues with zone manager? I have a zone around my town and I can see the outline and but when I type /zone_player it doesn't say I'm in a zone and there are no settings set I even set the enter and leave messages and they don't pop up when I leave the zone and come back in it

12. I've never needed to use /zone_player before, I just use /zone once you've started editting with /zone_edit XXXX. The enter and leave messages I've noticed don't appear any more for vanished admins working on the zone, so try unvanishing or have a player test it for you.

13. That is because being vanished means not actually live on the map. somethings you can do thru config but most is hardcoded.

14. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

every time i load zone manager. can we get a fix please?

15. What i suggest is deleting your data file / config for ZoneManager, due to the fact that its hard to pin-point where this error is coming from. This will remove all your zones however.

16. I have been having issues where my signage in zone locations are having their signs wiped at random. This occurs after server restarts.

I have the latest Oxide build and the latest Sign Artist plugin installed. I believe the "nosignupdates" flag in Zone Manager is causing a rollback to blank signage.

Does anyone know if there is a way (besides putting down a cupboard) to stop players changing signs in a zone?

17. If the signs are locked, I thought only the owner of the sign can change them.

18. Signs that are the same ( aka when using SignArtist ) may dissapear when the server restars. What i suggets is putting a small dot somehwere unnoticeable on the sign. This is a rust issue BTW.

19. hey guys, this is a piece of conversation with Wulf about this issue;
    "They aren't empty, your client just isn't loading them because of how Rust handles them. We added a "fix" in Oxide that worked around some of the issues with how Rust was handling sign images, but Facepunch would need to fix the rest."

"The issues:
    Rust is/was storing and reading images the wrong way, which caused them not to show/be sent to the client
    Rust is/was only allowing unique images to be stored, otherwise it changes which sign is using that image the next time it is used"

"So without a client update to properly fix these issues, it will continue to be an issue. There are potentially ways to resolve some of it via the plugin, but it would involve things such as modifying each image to make it slightly different and therefore save as a unique image. The image loading on the client isn't something we can fix though.
    idd, it is most of the time the banners that give probs, wooden signs no probs. But this a Facepunch problem."

Sign Artist link thread