ZoneManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 23,326 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

4.94262/5, 122 likes
  1. Hello, i come here because i have one problem.
    I use zone manager but he doesn't work for create pvp zone :x
    My server is TruePvE server

Zone create with :
    pvegod false
    pvpgod false
    nopve true

But .... nothing :/

2. Are you planning to do this @k1lly0u ?

3. Hello is there an option block bed assign and to block sit on a chair???

4. I installed TruePVE, DynamicPVP, and ZoneManager in my server.
    And zones are formed only by DynamicPVP.
    I didnt make any zones manually.

Problem is that Sometimes Two PVP zones overlap.
    When people leave one PVP zone, leaving massage is sent even though they are still in PVP zone(another PVP zone).
    So I want leaving msg to be sent only when they are not in any PVP zones.

What should I set or modify?
    I'm bad at programing stuff.
    Please teach me.

5. Question, is it possible to create one big zone over the entire map to allow players to be able to build anywhere? including in monuments?

6. What did you do to get it to work? I use to just enter undestr true and get confirmation and it worked. I still get confirmation but it's not effecting the build. Everything takes damage.

7. Thanks for the amazing plugin.. Is it possible to make the zones visible on the in game map?

8. when i use for pve zones flag undestr decay doesn't work
    How can i block damage for houses and decay will work

9. Is it possible to regulate the temperature in the zone? tell me how?

10. Error while compiling: ZoneManager.cs(1519,48): error CS0121: The call is ambigu
    ous between the following methods or properties: `UnityEngine.StringEx.Contains(
    this string, string, System.Globalization.CompareOptions)' and `UnityEngine.Stri
    ngEx.Contains(this string, string, System.Globalization.CompareOptions)'

11. Big thing here, after update rust yesterday, heli still randomly shoots at players in NoheliTargeting zones, some bots can kill players even with zone option pve god en pvpv god on? Gonna try helicontrol for probs with heli's but no idea how to solve those bots.

12. I need a command to remove or despawn NPCs when entering the zone. When PVPgod is enabled NPCs cannot be killed.. And the new Scientists ignore godmode somehow.

13. My issue....as of late, is after inputting flag command "nonpcspawns - true - Prevent animals from spawning in the zone....

It continues to happen. Animals, do continue to spawn in zone.

14. assigning flag noboxloot prevents players from using vending machines, but there is also novending flag could we get a separation. for example i use vending for our shop but i dont want the players looting resources from fireplace/lights ect. 10/10 plugin btw

15. Maybe i don't understand it completely but if you use the autolights for fireplace and lights, in that way players have no resources to take in the first place, no?

16. ZoneDomes
    [DOUBLEPOST=1520477974][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I believe the lights will turn on at the time set in the config
    Code:
      "AutoLights": {
        "Lights Off Time": "8.0",
        "Lights On Time": "18.0"
    No fuel needed. But if the item is turned on or off outside of that time it will consume fuel. If you want to have it for players map wide to not need fuel for such things use NightLantern

I'm still having issues with the nodecay undestr setting. I've been setting up arenas for deathmatches and it's varied. Sometimes they stay up. Others they fall down to the foundation. I've used nostability true as well and had lo luck. It'll be up for days. Or I'll set one up. Start on the next and they both collapse at the same time. Or at least very close to each other.

Other people are saying they have no problems with this. Are they doing something I'm not? I'm not doing anything different than I was before and it worked then.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2018
  17. How to add in flag "NoTP" plugin Warp System? if i type /warp to ... in zone with flag notp, player anyway can teleport. Need like a NTeleportation plugin if i type /home ... in zone with flag notp - player cant teleport.

18. Ignore my previous post. No idea how I missed the map part. Sorry about that.

19. Hello!!! is it possible to give a permission to the players when they entering the zone?

20. I can't recall how it used to work but it doesn't seem like the nohelitargeting flag is working now. The heli just hugs the outside of the bubble and doesn't shoot. Players can kill the heli easily this way and either the heli despawns midair while falling and gives no loot or falls and gives loot.