ZoneManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 23,327 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

4.94262/5, 122 likes
  1. Can you make a nojpipe parameter so it stops people from placing a jpipe??

2. I like the permission value but I was wondering if I could set a permission so only players with permission can build in a zone.

I have builder zones on my server and I do not want to keep players from visiting a builder zone, just not able to build unless in the builders group.

3. You can do this using Oxide permission groups, can even use Steam groups to invite the builders in and have the group expanded that way:

Using the Oxide permission system

SteamGroups

4. Ok so just to clarify. If I create a group "Build" and set the zone to "nobuild true" then give the permission "zonemanager.ignoreflag.nobuild" to the Build group that should work?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518288043][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I was just thinking, the "zonemanager.ignoreflag.nobuild" will override all zones, making it possible for these players to build in zones I do not want them building, like event areas and town

5. Yea sounds like that should work to me! You are correct, there wasn't any way I've been able to find to give a group permission to build ONLY in a certain zone - you either give the group permission to build in all of the zones or none. I agree that assigning different groups to different zones would be amazing.

6. Plugin's dead. Many flags do not work correctly. I've written about it before, and I'm not alone. Looks like the developer put a bolt on it.

7. maybe something like zonemanager.ignoreflag.nobuild ZONEID

8. Everything I use this plugin for still works for me, but I haven't tested everything recently. I'm hoping the launch of Rust brings back some of these devs sooooooon!

9. nostability flag doesn't work either.
    Hope the dev will continue the awesome job he did...

10. He does't work 2 mounth...

11. nostability works fine for us, have u maybe give yourself permission to ignore nostability?

12. When I restart the plugin the server crash 'Reason: Kicked: Packet Flooding: Player Tick'

13. I tried with and without and stability is here whatever the permission I have ... :(

14. Hello, anyone have some prob. with this Plugin? ALL flags dosnt work. Only entery Massage and Comfort and Autolight work.
    Code:
          "Name": null,
          "Radius": 90.0,
          "Radiation": 0.0,
          "Comfort": 100.0,
          "Location": "-216.1506 4.971487 1534.014",
          "Size": "0 0 0",
          "Rotation": "0 0 0",
          "Id": "92784694",
          "EnterMessage": "Welcome this is Time4Craft Town, Enjoy! HERE ARE SAFE ZONE",
          "LeaveMessage": "Take care you leave Time4Craft Town. Now no more SAFE!",
          "Permission": null,
          "EjectSpawns": null,
          "Enabled": true,
          "Flags": "AutoLights, PvpGod, SleepGod, UnDestr, NoBuild, NoGather, NoDeploy, NoPlayerLoot, NoHeliTargeting"
    any ideas?

15. ZLO

ZLO

Code:
    /zone pvpgod true
    NPC from BotSpawn plugin not damaged, but can damage to player!
    What does PVP have to do with it?
    This is PVE!

16. Is there a way to strip players of weapons and give them a rock until they leave the zone?

17. I have some events WAY up north on map, anyway to add a nocold flag to prevent players from freezing?

18. looks like the UnDestr flag isn't working either.

19. Working fine for me.