ZoneManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 23,327 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

4.94262/5, 122 likes
  1. @k1lly0u Had a thought about a flag to be able to use the new cupboard radius as the zone.

2. Is this not the same as Buildingblock flag?

3. I have created a jail.
    Make the zone, spawn points and a building.
    Every time i enter the zone i get this "You are trespassing on prison property".
    I'am the admin so why do i get this message.

4. let me explain my situation ... i've created a free for all arena ... i use portal to teleport the players inside but my problem is .. is it possible when the players arrive in the zone i've created, to autokit them and make them respawns in different point when they die inside this zone ? .. like event manager, but without event manager, because i dont want it to be an event ... any idea ?

5. is there anyway to change the color of the zone sphere ?

6. How to get out of an zone_edit without reload zone manager.

7. Because you set that as welcome message?

8. zonemanager won't load. says "failed to compile:Zonemanager.cs(447,41): error CSO117:'BuildingManager' does not contain a definition for 'DecayEntities'

9. Can you check what version of zonemanager you use and post it?

10. apparently i didn't have the latest version like i thought i did. i deleted it and redownloaded the cs file and put it back on my server and now it is working.

11. Hi, there is a small problem. When using the nopickup, players can no longer loot objects thrown to the ground ... So it is impossible to block the pickup of deployables and entities (chairs, double door, tables ..) without blocking the loot of objects on the ground. I do not know who update this plugin since Reneb is absent but I hope he will read my report! :)

12. Could it be that "nostability True" is no longer working ....could one of you check confirm that?

13. Would it be possible to make a global zone (for pve), and at some monuments allow pvp?

14. use this plugin TruePVE for pve and create some zones at monuments and exclude it so u can make pvp zone inside

15. @k1lly0u

Code:
    nopickup true
    Is it possible to separate that?
    In "pickup from the ground" and "pickup items (doors, ladderhatch, etc.)"

16. Something seems to have changed. Normally in a zone with nobuild I couldn't build even as admin. Now I can. I worry that players might be able to as well.

17. I have a no PVP trading and research zone, people keep dropping lots of signals and I am trying to make it so no airdrops will happen in the zone. is that possible ?

18. NoStability and NoCup is not working on my server

19. what's wrong with fu *** plugins every time i write nodecay - true / false - Stop decayable entities from taking decay damage i get this message ZoneManager: Value missing ... what does that mean ????

20. what does it mean ? .. it appear every time Zone Manager is launched

Code:
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager.OnBuildingExitZone (Oxide.Plugins.Zone zone, .BaseCombatEntity entity, Boolean all) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager.OnZoneDestroy (Oxide.Plugins.Zone zone) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager+Zone.OnDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0