1. Hello , does anyone know how to fix this ? I create a zone with ZoneManager have notp true and it still doesn't block /t home id commands even tho on the MagicTeleportation page it says it already supports ZoneManager .
    I've annoyed Norn( the owner of MagicTeleportation) quite enough and don't wanna continue doing it .

Code:
      var cantp = Interface.Call("canTeleport",player);

else if (cantp != null)
                    { if (cantp is string)
                        {
                            result = Convert.ToString(cantp);

rust.BroadcastChat("This is never triggered !!");

}
                        else
                        {
                            result = Config["HomeMessages", "ExternalReason"].ToString();

rust.BroadcastChat("This is never triggered!!");

}
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        result =tp_correct;
                        rust.BroadcastChat("This is always triggered!!");
                    }
                    if (result.Length == 0)
                    { result = Config["HomeMessages", "Failed"].ToString();
                    }
    After some testing it seems that cantp is always null and it never triggers the parts where i put the broadcast command . It always has cantp null and just allows teleportation in a notp true zone . Any ideeas on how to fix this ?

2. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

ZoneManager does not currently support MagicTeleportation. It supports m-Teleportation only.

3. just use "CanTeleport" instead of "canTeleport" and it should work...it was changed some time ago...dunno why :p

4. It should be supported , Reneb posted on MagicTeleportation forums with a code that should be added so it works with ZoneManager.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1448397306][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes your answer was right Nogrod , cheers mate :D . I've been looking into the plugin last few hours to try and understand why it doesn't work , this will allow me to continue the work on my plugin . Big thanx for this !!