ZoneDomes

Assign shaded sphere entities to physically see the border of zones (ZoneManager)

Total Downloads: 2,535 - First Release: Jun 4, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 18, 2017

5/5, 15 likes
  1. k1lly0u submitted a new resource:

ZoneDomes - Assign shaded sphere entities to physically see the border of zones (ZoneManager)

Read more about this resource...

2. Tnx man!

3. Thx, works

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
  4. Thx, works :)
    But is it possible to change dome color ?

5. add console command

6. Negative
    ok

7. I add 4 zone? but whet I remove - after 2 remove I have Error:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 00:06 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdZoneDome' on plugin 'ZoneDomes v0.
    1.0' (NullReferenceException: )
    [Oxide] 00:06 [Debug]   at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_transform ()
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneDomes.cmdZoneDome (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneDomes.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object&ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] arg

8. Exactly same problem on my server.

9. Hi K1lly0u ! First of all thank you for this plugins, it's pretty usefull to correctly edit zone.

I was wondering if there's a kind of cube/box asset we can use to match with the cubic zone that ZM can create ?

I try to find one but apparently there's no asset like that, can you confirm it ?

10. I like it, and easy to use... Any chance of an update later on for colors and or clearer or darker shades?

Attached Files:

11. I turned off on the radiation server, when you create a zone of radiation everywhere, why?

12. What ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465425062][/DOUBLEPOST]
    As far as I can tell it's not possible, the sphere is a existing prefab that is just scaled to size

13. Sorry to bother you...I found the reason =)

14. Ok I am haveing a issue i try to use the commands for zd add and the name but is does not seem to see the zones i have made on my server?
    Any ida what the problem is here.

15. Make sure you are typing the correct zone id. If it fails to create the sphere it will tell you

16. Ok i well give it a go

17. k1lly0u, maybe you want to add this as an option in zone manager it self? might be easier :p?

18. Ok well i got it found out its not the name of the zone its the id that it creates for zone domes