1. Hello, I had the same problem, defined the area and configured to not be able to build or destroy but still did not work. Now my configuration is managing to do it. The ZoneManager.json file put in the "\save\rust\oxidize\data" and ZoneManager.cs file in the "\save\rust\oxidize\plugins."

To create an area where you can not build:
    /zone_edit XXXXX (available in Zonemanager.json)

Then do (what to do will now be for the chosen area)
    /zone nobuild true
    /zone nodeploy true
    /zone radius XX
    /zone enter_message "Message" (opçional)
    /zone leave_message "Mesage" (opçional)

If you are logged in rcon, you can place normally, but the player may not deploy buildings in the defined area.

This configuration is optimal for radioactive areas, such as the Small-Radtown. So no one can build in this area, thus avoiding lag to the server.

===============
    To create a safe zone, where you can not kill the players who are sleeping, for example. You can set a warp point for this area.

/zone_add NAME
    /zone_edit XXX (not the name, but the ID, available in ZoneManager.json (date))

then just do:
    /zone sleepgod true
    /zone pvpgod true
    /zone nobuild true
    /zone nodeploy true
    /zone enter_message "Message" (optional)
    /zone leave_message "Mesage" (optional)
    /zone radius XX

I am sorry for my english.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1471197927][/DOUBLEPOST]In this example, I set a radius of 200 meters from the plant "Small Radtown" so that it was not possible to build or deploy objects, such as boxes.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2016
  2. So what's your problem?

3. Not mine, but the other users because they had the problem of defining not be able to build, but even so, it was possible. With this lugins and editing only by / zone was possible. I just wanted to help.

4. I'm having an issue with some options of the plugin. Everything works except undestr, nobuild, and nodeploy. Every other one works for me. If anyone knows how to get those working that would be great!

5. It is weird everything works except for undestr,no build and no deploy someone please help.

6. It does work. If you're on rcon then you can bypass all that

7. Hi !

First, thank you for this plugin! It's really very useful!

Then, I wanted to know if it's possible to stack zones? I would like creating a big basic zone which would cover all the map and then to add small zones inside this "basic" zone!

Thanks you :)

PS : Sorry for my English I'm French !

8. he have fail for god player just put spike and go dead ^^

9. How do you use /zone_edit someone could give you an example?

10. So first make a zone using /zone_add
    After you do that do /zone_list
    In the list there will be a set of numbers.
    /zone_edit [numbers]

11. /zone nobuild true... How to make anyone build anything?

12. You mean not build anything?

13. Yes. I speak portuguese :) but english i understand a little

14. /zone nobuild true will work. Keep in mind if you have admin power that's the reason it will still let you build.

15. /demote And without rcon

16. Make sure you set the radius to something. /zome radius (number)

17. I already tried not right

18. Oh I forgot, once you make these no build zones you'll have to restart the server. (Atleast that's what worked for me)

19. ha ok, I'll try
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489173582][/DOUBLEPOST]did not work
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489173602][/DOUBLEPOST]
    did not work

20. Do you have one more tip?