1. because I can not for Wood Box Storage ? I am admin

2. Doesn't work. Set it all up, made a zone, granted myself permissions. Can't build.

Every time I add a zone, an entire gigantic area becomes unbuildable, even if I go far outside the zone.

Essentially, I can make zones, I just can't build in them as an admin with all the permissions. Plugin isn't recognizing I'm an admin.

3. how can i delete leave or enter messages

4. can i disable decay in a custom radius with this plugin?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2016
  5. dont work for me :/ i have this zone on Small and everyone can craft :/ the default cfg on the zones are al null, i dont know what to do, i set nobuild true and nodeploy true and dont work, but eject works

6. Don't work!

7. You can, if you can alter the code properly. The warp system needs to check if "notp" is set for the zone as part of the function call(s) for warping. Similar to how Reneb does it in the Teleportation Requests.

Here is the code in ZoneManager that allows for external calls in to check:

/////////////////////////////////////////
    // canTeleport(BasePlayer player)
    // Called from Teleportation System (Mughisi) when a player tries to teleport
    /////////////////////////////////////////
    object canTeleport(NetUser player)
    {
    if (hasTag(player.playerClient, "notp")) { return "You may not teleport in this area"; }
    return null;
    }

Here is some code from Teleportation Requests that checks for "notp"

object thereturn = Interface.GetMod().CallHook("canTeleport", new object[] { netuser });
    if (thereturn != null)
    {
    SendReply(netuser, "You are not allowed to teleport from where you are.");
    return;
    }

Figure out how / where to add that into Warp System and you've got what you want.

8. i think i have to add it into the case "to" part but when i add it i get this
    (18:27:01) | [Oxide] 6:27 PM [Error] WarpSystem plugin failed to compile!

(18:27:01) | [Oxide] 6:27 PM [Error] WarpSystem.cs(379,29): error CS0103: The name `netuser' does not exist in the current context

i tried to add netuser to the context but i'm just not so experienced and it doesnt work
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454178609][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and btw, the undestroy feature of the plugin

dont works. option is set to true and people are still able to destroy things with C4

anyone have the same issue?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2016
  9. Once I set a zone radiation level to anything above 0 it will not allow me to turn it off or set it back to 0. /zone radiation 00, /zone radiation false do nothing.

Correction, Radiation is no longer on but the sound is still present. I assume this is a Rust issue and not a mod issue.

10. is the undestroy feature working for someone?

i really need undestroyable barricades, boxes and buildings on my server. I dont need a zone really its also okay when every building is undestroyable
    Does anyone have a working code for that?

is there also a way to turn of decay completely without making the server lagging? tickrate 0 makes the server lagging

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2016
  11. [Oxide] 2:28 AM [Info] Permission 'zone' doesn't exist

Why do i get this when trying to give myself permission?

12. Hi , im new to rust manage serveur , when i try to type /zone edit i dont know what put in the field XXXXXID , can someone help me

13. Is there support for the zone being "outside" the defined area?

14. Hello

the command "nobuild" "nochat" does not work
    how to do ?

la commande "nobuild" "nochat" ne fonctionne pas
    comment faire ?

15. Hello seen that I had of answer has my last one I think not of having it for that:) since the putting has in the daytime oxide I have this problem

[Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'zonemanager.' for permission
    'candeploy' (by plugin 'ZoneManager')

16. Anyone know if I can make this give a refund for players who build in a no build zone? Or even warn the player when they try to place something in it and not just take the thing that they placed..

17. [Oxide] 00:59 [Error] ZoneManager plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 00:59 [Error] ZoneManager.cs(122,25): error CS0246: The type or namespac
    e name `PlayerClient' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Pls help

18. @^Makoto^ Did you edit anything in the plugin?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468141088][/DOUBLEPOST]@Reneb anyway I can stop players from going outside the zone and killing the sleepers that are in god mode than looting them? I have that as a test area so if I make it kick the user from trying to enter than I wont be able to test people.

19. Hello, please how i can settings my build dont destroy it zone