1. Reneb submitted a new resource:

Zone Manager - nobuild, nokits, notp, pvpgod, sleepgod, pvegod, radiations, messages, and much more

Read more about this resource...

2. Id like to see the ability to add a foundation point and make polygons with it like an older version... for weird shaped buildings and such

3. this plugin is 100% lag free, the older versions of zone managers were very very laggy
    first reason was because they were in lua
    second was because they had to check positions of players and loop between all zones
    and third, some has those weird shapes, so even worst lags ^^

this zone manager just takes the ingame collision system (like how the radiation zone works, the water, etc) to make everything more smooth.

so no with the way it works it wont be able to make polygons, it could probably make squares and capsules, but a havent tried that yet.

4. When adding a zone and putting it a radius of say 250(I know its big but need it like that), it lags the server. Also you're still able to build with nobuild set to true and also nodeploy set to true.
    No errors.

5. it's normal as admin you are allowed to build in nobuild zones

6. Ah i see, thanks for info and update.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430008505][/DOUBLEPOST]
    [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatZoneRemove' on plugin 'ZoneManager' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

When i was trying to remove a zone id.

7. Looks like the zone doesnt exist

8. hello this is really good plugin thanks for it. I have one improvement what could be made, radiation zones doesnt make any sound, if its possible to add it would be awesome!

9. hmmmmmmm i'll see when i get home, can't promise anything as it's controlled by the client side, but i'll see what i can find

10. hi my english is bad, I am German.
    OK, I hope you can help me, I can only data \ ZoneManager.json.
    the name of the zone to save when I "pvpgod": null, "pvpgod": "true"
    after restarting all is again "" pvpgod ": null,"
    ingame I tried it in option, can not make any changes.
    find no proper path ../zone options / pvpgod ........
    Maybe you can give me a little guide ..
    thanks alot

11. Is there a way to give a foundation back to the person that tries to place one in a restricted zone?

12. Not that i made but it is possible yes.

13. The plugin does not work function nobuild. Some players still manage to stand up home in the forbidden zone for the construction.

14. Only admins can

15. Can you tp to a zone or only 'visit' them?

16. There is in thé admin teleportation plugin a tpsave fonction if toi want to teleport to your zones. Thé zone manager manages zones and not teleportations (Well you can prevent people from teleporting in and out)

17. Reneb, can you make an option to refund (give back the item) to the user if he cannot place it? (if the area has nodeploy or nobuild enabled)

It would be really useful!