Rust Zombies (round based)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by OldRed, Aug 21, 2016.

1. hey , i think it would be really cool to remake call of duty zombies to rust. im not sure if possible .

but here are my ideas (how the game mode should work)

there are npc . that can be used for the zombies.

House (the will hit the windows only and when window wall falls there in )

players shot the npc to get money to buy new and better weapons . the start with what ever the server owner wants .

npc kill you in 3 hits , (maybe possible to add a few transaction more then guns like buy armor and more hp . or something like that if possible )

objective is to get as high round as possible .

players can only have 3 weapons . one is primary and other one is secondary and a bone knife.

(bone knife will kill the zombies in 1 hit the first 3 rounds and double it every 3 rounds . killing them with bone knife will get you more money.)
    also shooting the npcs with head shots will also get you more money then shooting them on another part of the boddie.

as this is rust the can buy med kits and serigens from the shop using the money the get from killing the zombies . max 5 each stack . ammo is 60 each slot.

repairing is also possible if npcs are not hitting the window . (repairing gives little money.)

unlock doors using money

other than that im not sure if anyone has any other ideas feel free to add on to it. ill update the main post with good suggestions.

if you have anymore question or anything just post on the thread :)

if any dev wants to take on this project would be awesome . i would love to have a plugin like this on our server ! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2016